Tutorial How to play Black Ops 3 LAN?

jayX

Veteran
Reaction score
well dont waste your time the problem isn't tunngle or server browser the problem you can't host a game for LAN i mean when you press zombies or multiplayer is "OFFLINE" then they wont find your game
Thats weird though as I have managed to play a cracked and offline version of world at war with a friend of mine through evolve. Following the same principles, using evolve to create a private server should technically allow you to play bo3 even in offline mode. I think the only think that online mode does is allow you to find other servers besides your own. It shouldnt be preventing the creation of your own server.

JG420

Veteran
Reaction score
So for someone who's late to the party....with Tunngle and Evolve being shutdown....what are the options we have now for playing pirated BO3 on private servers?

Kαrs.jr

Known Member
Reaction score
Bro I looked youtube and there aren't any guide that shows that you can play LAN or anything at all. But I think one only you can probably play Call of duty black ops III is though Steamworks fix if someone can do that (Spacewar) We can probably play online possible other I don't know another possible way to play Online on Call of duty black ops III Online Cracked.

SchYte_

Reaction score
hm tunngle is dead, what can i do? i tried to install it and it shows up an error connection, later i went on google and search for the problem and, well i discovered that tunnngle was shuttle down by the owner for european new policy

HAGay123

Known Member
Reaction score
We do use the Update 17 because we haven't really known about this bug, which is pretty unfortunate...By any chance, do you have a link to download Update 37, or some suggestion, where to find it? Anyway, thank you for your help, it was much appreciated! Have a nice day!

cuggi
how do i download update 17? i have been trying for ages do you have a link you could send me?

Whatlol11

Known Member
Reaction score
I have two computer with the game installed on both and both connected to radmin (it's like evolve) and when I host a game on one computer the other computer can see it(also shows that one player is already in party) but when I try to join it nothing happens
So the game can see lobbies on the same network but can't join it any reason why?

Carlgamerman

Known Member
Reaction score
I have two computer with the game installed on both and both connected to radmin (it's like evolve) and when I host a game on one computer the other computer can see it(also shows that one player is already in party) but when I try to join it nothing happens
So the game can see lobbies on the same network but can't join it any reason why?
Same here
BTW we have the Fitgirl repack v.100.0.0.0

TheRam811

Reaction score
Same issue here. Has anyone gotten this to work in anyway? v100 and i tried Himachi and ZeroTier One. Both allowed me to see the lan games but clicking on them to join did nothing

ReaperSteban

Reaction score
This tutorial is for the Non-Steam version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1; Make sure you have the game installed and the game works fine :wink:

Step 2; Go onto the game and make sure you have the Server Browser function.
Solution: If you do not have the Server Browser function, then update your game to Update 17, whilst adding all updates before that as well.

Step 3; Connect to Tunngle, and search for the Network: Call of Duty Black Ops III.

Step 4; Launch the game whilst Tunngle is running in the background, and make sure Tunngle is allowed through your Firewall.

Step 5; Search for a game in the LAN area of the Server Browser. If all goes well, you should be able to play.

If you require my assistance, just comment on the thread, I will be more than happy to help.

I am also aware that people using a CRACKED version will NOT be able to play with people on Steam.
Unless you put yourself through the pain of updating to
UPDATE 37 then I advise to stick to playing with people on CRACKED only, or just save the hassle and SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS, AND BUY THE GAME. :wink:
Hi, how i download the updates for non steam

wasdwasd72

Reaction score
OK guys im trying to play on lan with hamachi but the server doesn't show up. Just answer, is it possible in any way to play on lan with any kind of software? If so, how and what program??

Dante012

Reaction score
Same here, I have the Fitgirl pack installed on two computers, the lobby can be seen but can't be entered. From what I understand, LAN simply doesn't work in this game if you're not online. This is just retarded, the point of LAN is being able to play offline! I hate this industry, and how they're pushing forward online features.
Anyway, now I'm just hoping for a new Tunngle system...

Bagnarola

Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to install tunngle but can't. I also got Hamachi and Radmin, I tried to play with friends but can't. Can u show me how to play together? Maybe open a room and see if I can join?