Tutorial How To Unlock Every Camo In BO2 REDACTED T6 PC

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
So ill make it short sweet and simple every camo is something people have wanted and thanks to StonedYoda and His menu Echelon Release - Echelon v2.0 by StonedYoda | CabConModding You need to be level 55 so just keep going in online typing xpartygo in console and then use the account menu to set max xp to 65000 and hit give you'll be level 55 in few games unlock every weapon and go in a game and his unlock all camos and wait i have a guide on my YouTube channel at
https://cabconmodding.com/threads/echelon-v2-0-by-stonedyoda.800/

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
At what point maybe give me the error and i could help if could be caused by your theater cache go to bo2/plugins\OpenNetStorage\Cloud/FILMP_MP delete that and if you have one that says FILM_ZM you can keep1 custom game and thats it

JOHN30011887

Veteran
Reaction score
i love this mod, iv now got all camo unlocked, and few other unlocks,
i had to spawn bots with it as iv removed the file extendedbots as they have stupid names and i wanted original feel for the game and cause once removed the command spawnbot didnt work, also removed patch_redacted as i didnt want the extra weapons

Everything stays unlocked for all weapons, iv gone through them all one bye one to make sure, so again thanks for this :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So ill make it short sweet and simple every camo is something people have wanted and thanks to StonedYoda and His menu Echelon Release - Echelon v2.0 by StonedYoda | CabConModding You need to be level 55 so just keep going in online typing xpartygo in console and then use the account menu to set max xp to 65000 and hit give you'll be level 55 in few games unlock every weapon and go in a game and his unlock all camos and wait i have a guide on my YouTube channel at
Thanks for sharing this tutorial! I hope it helps a few people! :grinning:

faze rain

Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys quick update a remaster will be out soon i found a menu to get us some calling card unlocks TOO!!!!!

Meepereee

Reaction score
Release - Echelon v2.0 by StonedYoda
so i tried this and now i need to reinstall bo2 when im at the max level and prestige

115sparkles

Veteran
Reaction score
it caused my multiplayer to stop working, and it didnt say anything like i got banned, i think i got it fixed but its crashing every now and then
i've done this multiple times to test custom diamond camos, and i've found that every now and then it will just stop working. you just have to reset your stats and start again unfortunately my guy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯