More source leakes?

• Yes

Votes: 705 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters
Z

Zlink033

wow nice and yes hope modding will be free :grinning: hope .sprx source will be leak too and some sell menu will be free xD

StorxyModz

Veteran
Reaction score
The non hosts dont rlly need to be free. Those things have some good options that some gsc menus dont have. Ive seen one with non host unfair aimbot.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
wow nice and yes hope modding will be free :smile: hope .sprx source will be leak too and some sell menu will be free xD
even if some sprx menus were leaked, its not as easy as copy and pasting codes from them into your own menu. and since there are only so many it will be very easy to tell if someone leeches one.

Z

Zlink033

even if some sprx menus were leaked, its not as easy as copy and pasting codes from them into your own menu. and since there are only so many it will be very easy to tell if someone leeches one.

Yes it's true ^^ but can be cool to learn more in c++ for me ^^ like make disign or more.

Just, for this source, impossible to open it with GSC Studio BO2 by IMCSx ? because I try but don't work xD

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
Yes it's true ^^ but can be cool to learn more in c++ for me ^^ like make disign or more.

Just, for this source, impossible to open it with GSC Studio BO2 by IMCSx ? because I try but don't work xD
the paradise nonhost source is open, to open it you need visual studio 2010 and the you need to install the ps3 sdk and the vs2010 integration

Z

Zlink033

the paradise nonhost source is open, to open it you need visual studio 2010 and the you need to install the ps3 sdk and the vs2010 integration
Yes I saw that ^^ gopro is really cool to release his sources. Oh okay thx

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
yes but released mw2 too ^^ and said he gonna release waw too ^^
and with the crack, they can't have the source ?
the person who cracked it probably did have the source yea, but once it was released for free gopro gave up and open sourced it

Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I will share you this source with you. The Jiggy 4.2 source, just don't want that people buy that for 50$, Modding should be for free at any time! Also I won't start beef here just want to have a open community without any mod sellers in there. :grinning:

Old times.. now it is free!
8FYMycv.png

Preview of the Menu

Download

Version 4.2

All Download attached below!

PC:
Release - Black Ops 2 Jiggy v4.3 PC Version Mod Menu + Free Download | CabConModding

Console:
Since I have seen several people ask in regards to splitting the file i decided to go ahead and do it myself :grinning:

In the download there is 3 folders...

# _ambientpackage = contains 1 file.
# _development_dvars = contains 6 files,i split the files to make them easier for people to locate stuff.
# Compiled version of the source to prove it works :wink:

If you edit/or add new code to the source,compile/export the files to the folder name,that's all.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Credits for that are going to @DemonicForce_AUS

:cabconmodding:
CabCon

Can somebody tell me how to get this on mine? have a MacBook Pro and know nothing about how to do this