• Yes

Votes: 703 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters

caliwil04

Known Member
Reaction score
noob here so i have read the other post that was how to GSC. I downloaded the text file and made a new project in GSC and just pasted it in main.gsc is it all ready to go if i connected it to my xbox 360 (rgh) or would i have to do anything else?

Last edited:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
noob here so i have read the other post that was how to GSC. I downloaded the text file and made a new project in GSC and just pasted it in main.gsc is it all ready to go if i connected it to my xbox 360 (rgh) or would i have to do anything else?
Hello, unfortunately you can not use this source with a simple copy paste into your gsc studio project. You need to compile it in three different files. Take a look into the main thread, there is a tutorial: Release - [LEAKED] Bo2 Jiggy v4.2 Mod Menu Source Code + Free Download | CabConModding

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

ryan allwood

Reaction score
yo iv been trying to find somthin g like this for days lol cant belive u just give it me on a plate deffo giving you a shout out in my next video mate with my new menu ManchesterModz v1 hahaha if i find were to put credits on menu il give them you lad #jiggy #wounded #;(