More source leakes?

• Yes

Votes: 703 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters

chadbell

Reaction score
dont be sorry, you did nothing wrong, im not going to clown on you just because of how you type, i understand you, I just wasnt 100% sure i was lol.

anyone is able to do this stuff. with a little time and effort into learning the methods it can be done.
writing code in "C" is very basic middle-school level programming language.

only time to pay for data is if you are being educated to create beyond what you are taught.
Thank a man you be surprised how men low life's take the piss out of me.
And again on point man all very true every word you say I'm more lower lower level c++ like proper L plates

nimayanami

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank a man you be surprised how men low life's take the piss out of me.
And again on point man all very true every word you say I'm more lower lower level c++ like proper L plates

i hope you stick with it. i had alot of fun when i was learning like 7 years ago..im going to share a few videos of a few mods i made for a game called Starseige Tribes.. all were created in C++

random rocket projectile command script

Remote Mine And Detonator

Forcefeild box with weapons

A.I. that i created and dynamic

if you are intrested i have more..

just dont give up. all the things i created were hard for me at that time. now i just giggle because its all easy now

chadbell

Reaction score
i hope you stick with it. i had alot of fun when i was learning like 7 years ago..im going to share a few videos of a few mods i made for a game called Starseige Tribes.. all were created in C++

random rocket projectile command script

Remote Mine And Detonator

Forcefeild box with weapons

A.I. that i created and dynamic

if you are intrested i have more..

just dont give up. all the things i created were hard for me at that time. now i just giggle because its all easy now
Wow Yes please thank you so much

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
can someone walk me what to do please? lol this is hard..I need a walkthrough like wikihow
This here is the source of the Jiggy Mod menu! :grinning: If you're a developer or would like to use this mod menu you can download it here! :grinning: That is what the thread is about :smile:

VRRisky

Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I will share you this source with you. The Jiggy 4.2 source, just don't want that people buy that for 50$, Modding should be for free at any time! Also I won't start beef here just want to have a open community without any mod sellers in there. :grinning:

Old times.. now it is free!
8FYMycv.png

Preview of the Menu

Download

Version 4.2

All Download attached below!

Since I have seen several people ask in regards to splitting the file i decided to go ahead and do it myself :grinning:

In the download there is 3 folders...

# _ambientpackage = contains 1 file.
# _development_dvars = contains 6 files,i split the files to make them easier for people to locate stuff.
# Compiled version of the source to prove it works :wink:

If you edit/or add new code to the source,compile/export the files to the folder name,that's all.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits for that are going to @DemonicForce_AUS

:cabconmodding:
CabCon

how to i compile it im confused

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hey,hows it going?

You export/compile to the file/txt document name in the download:
- You should be able to see 2 files,_development_dvars and _ambientpackage,so,you're going to export the _ambientpackage.
- Rename that file to "main.gsc" and place it into a new folder and open Gsc studio.
- Connect/attatch or use offline ( what ever suits you ) navigate to "Editor" and "Open a project" and navigate to you're folder with the main.gsc file.
- Go back to Edtor,select the option "Export to a compiled script file",now,the original name of the txt document was _ambientpackage,so name the file you are exporting to "_ambientpackage".
- Same process with the _development_dvars.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey,hows it going?

You export/compile to the file/txt document name in the download:
- You should be able to see 2 files,_development_dvars and _ambientpackage,so,you're going to export the _ambientpackage.
- Rename that file to "main.gsc" and place it into a new folder and open Gsc studio.
- Connect/attatch or use offline ( what ever suits you ) navigate to "Editor" and "Open a project" and navigate to you're folder with the main.gsc file.
- Go back to Edtor,select the option "Export to a compiled script file",now,the original name of the txt document was _ambientpackage,so name the file you are exporting to "_ambientpackage".
- Same process with the _development_dvars.
Thanks for this good tutorial, I will add it to the thread. :wink: