Votes: 703 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice release! I think it's dumb for people to charge money for modding. Unless they're doing recoveries and stuff. Anyhow, I want to see more!
Not really. You have no idea the time spent to actually write code. People should be paid to learn their education with programming and that's how they do it. It's not a overnight process unless it's C+P

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Nice release! I think it's dumb for people to charge money for modding. Unless they're doing recoveries and stuff.
Doing recoveries is like leeching someone's work (the tool) to make money which is even worse than coding a menu and selling it because the difference is that the menu takes a lot of work instead of just leeching a tool off somebody. Even though it takes a couple minutes of your time to do each recovery you should be donating something back to the maker(s) of the tool since you most likely wouldn't be able to code it yourself but of course people take it for granted and they are the same people who complain about others selling their own menus. Hypocrites :expressionless:

Also for all the noobs you still can't inject this menu, read this post and use your brain a little. Even a kid could figure it out. I like this anti-leecher challenge though, it messes up so many people. "0h n0, 4 5cr1p7 3rr0r. 1'm 4 5cr1p7 k1dd13 4nd d0n'7 kn0w wh47 70 d0!" What's your business using a source when you're that clueless. Just download a compiled package somewhere and maybe then it will help you figure out how to split the source file from this thread.

Savage reply </end> :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
jiggy menu fixed
just 2 gsc file
Yes, this is the solution. Did you get it to run? Than it would be quite helpful to share it here to show the others how it works!

Regards,
CabCon.

lord zyriek

Reaction score
What is the file download i have the .txt but i need the actual download itself it wont let me click it

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
What is the file download i have the .txt but i need the actual download itself it wont let me click it
The code is in the .txt if you think you are gunna be able to copy and paste the code into gsc studios then inject you are wrong btw

lord zyriek

Reaction score
The code is in the .txt if you think you are gunna be able to copy and paste the code into gsc studios then inject you are wrong btw
Would i split the coding in "half" (out of the 16,000* lines) then put them into 2 different gsc files then inject them?

lord zyriek

Reaction score
all you do is copy and paste the code into the gsc studio that is all you do then you edit the code from there which is leeching :/
how do i install the menu??????
Thats what im trying to ask because i need to know exactly what im doing i need step by step tutorial

Can you list the steps i have to do please so im able to do it.

iplaynothing

Veteran
Reaction score
how do i install the menu??????
Thats what im trying to ask because i need to know exactly what im doing i need step by step tutorial

Can you list the steps i have to do please so im able to do it.
go download the main version not source if your just gonna use it

SkillsPayBills-

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I will share you this source with you. The Jiggy 4.2 source, just don't want that people buy that for 50$, Modding should be for free at any time! Also I won't start beef here just want to have a open community without any mod sellers in there. :grinning:

Old times.. now it is free!
8FYMycv.png

Preview of the Menu

Download

Version 4.2

All Download attached below!

:cabconmodding:
CabCon

Thank you very much