Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
Wii u is old af #LASTGEN

Your so bad you cant mod any thing other then wii u

wii u is so easy.
LOL. Nobody mods it except for me, ever noticed? It's not as easy as nooby PS3 which every skid mods with 5.000 injectors/RTM tools and whatever other modding tools available since it's an "unpopular" current gen console. If you mean the old Wii then you're just stupid. It's a different device xD

Also, here is proof that the Wii U is current gen:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you're clueless please don't talk and it's funny how you changed your signature. Very mature.

Last edited:

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
LOL. Nobody mods it except for me, ever noticed? It's not as easy as nooby PS3 which every skid mods with 5.000 injectors/RTM tools and whatever other modding tools available since it's an "unpopular" current gen console. If you mean the old Wii then you're just stupid. It's a different device xD

If you're clueless please don't talk and it's funny how you changed your signature. Very mature.
Your aren't the only ****ing wii u modder or the only leecher xD

Wii u is ass you need to be educated just to mod ps3 and xbox360

Kys Go play your ****ing wii skid

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score

LOOK AT THAT **** The wii u came out in 2012 Xbox one and Ps4 came out in 2013

WII U IS TECHINALLY OLD GEN AND IS OLD AF KYS YOUR DEGENERATE .

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
LOOK AT THAT **** The wii u came out in 2012 Xbox one and Ps4 came out in 2013

WII U IS TECHINALLY OLD GEN AND IS OLD AF KYS YOUR DEGENERATE .
Technically, you're a moron. It's listed under current gen for a reason. I'm done arguing and wasting my time and your ass is about to be banned for sure.

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Why im I going to get banned cause I speak the truth ?

What your gonna ban me xD
Technically, you're a moron. It's listed under current gen for a reason. I'm done arguing and wasting my time and your ass is about to be banned for sure.

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Because you're wrong and trolling dumbass. Anyone with a functioning brain can tell.
1.Im Not Trolling I just hate you I used to like you but ever since you got exposed just made me think your doing what you didn't want us to ****ing do.
2.I'm Just Stating the **** is 1year older then the new gen -_-

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
1.Im Not Trolling I just hate you I used to like you but ever since you got exposed just made me think your doing what you didn't want us to ****ing do.
It's meaningless because I can use my software how I want to at any time without anyone else prescribing so everyone else is supposed to apologize for the bullshit drama and lies they started including you. Nobody gave it to me and said that "I should use it only a certain way". If people want to pay for something then that's how they want it and it's nobody else's concern since there is a price for everything especially for petty **** like some simple GSC scripts.

Last edited:

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
It's meaningless because I can use my software how I want to at any time without anyone else prescribing so everyone else is supposed to apologize for the bullshit drama and lies they started including you. Nobody gave it to me and said that "I should use it only a certain way". If people want to pay for something then that's how they want it and it's nobody else's concern since there is a price for everything especially for petty **** like some simple GSC scripts.

first of all You Clearly Stated when your tool came out it was going to be used for "GOOD" Your Over there leeching But im done arguing with you. Its funny how you say your weren't going to release for a certain reason but then your using it for that reason.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
first of all You Clearly Stated when your tool came out it was going to be used for "GOOD" Your Over there leeching But im done arguing with you. Its funny how you say your weren't going to release for a certain reason but then your using it for that reason.
The reason was not releasing it publicly for noobs and I didn't since it was private to a known person so there you have it.

Drexy

Reaction score
So
Hello guys,
today I will share you this source with you. The Jiggy 4.2 source, just don't want that people buy that for 50$, Modding should be for free at any time! Also I won't start beef here just want to have a open community without any mod sellers in there. :grinning:

Old times.. now it is free!
8FYMycv.png

Preview of the Menu

Download

Version 4.2

All Download attached below!

:cabconmodding:
CabCon

hat are we supposed to download this on?