Discussion Monitors!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Heya everybody. I've been wondering... What kind of monitors do you guys have? What are they and what are the specs?

Mine at the moment is a 4K 32' Monitor, its on the way here and ill edit this when i get it.
The one i have now is meh. You don't wanna hear it. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The monitor is on sale right now as this thread goes up.​

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Heya everybody. I've been wondering... What kind of monitors do you guys have? What are they and what are the specs?

Mine at the moment is a 4K 32' Monitor, its on the way here and ill edit this when i get it.
The one i have now is meh. You don't wanna hear it. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The monitor is on sale right now as this thread goes up.​
The price is quite good for a monitor with 4K and proprietary adaptive sync. My current monitor(s) are horrible but they are doing their job:
1. LG 22 inch LED Monitor EN43
medium01.jpg

2. Samsung Syncmaster 930BF
41FGHCHZSKL.jpg

I'm looking for a new monitor since a year now but I can't really find one... G-Sync is quite expensive and I think it's difficult to know in which direction I should go. Resolution or Frames!? Booth would be amazing but expensive as well. I tested the
and the colors, 144Hz and G-Sync felt amazing :hearteyes:! But I'm also doing a lot of work with my computer so I'm sure a higher resolution in Photoshop or InDesign would be awesome! And here I'm now. :raisedhands:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting that monitor i mentioned in my post. 100% worth it. Quality is absolutely stunning. HDR runs fine.

The only downside is it messes with the DPI alot and you get blurry text.
Also since i have an NVIDIA card i can't take advantage of Freesync. Sad days.

Either way, fantastic monitor. Worth the money for sure.