My Official Goodbye from Modding

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I started modding in 2012. I was 11 years old, a total f*cking skid, didn't know what 'GSC' or 'CFG' stood for...
However, with the continual support and help from the members of this community, I was able to grow my knowledge into what I know today. I've been here since the days of 'The Squared Theme on MyBB', and have watched this forum grow as, not only a community, but a support network. And I want to thank a group of specific users for supporting and helping me, or just being an overall drama queen with me.

@CabCon - His continual support for me to help learn my knowledge within multiple languages, as well as provide a forum where I can expand my knowledge and interact with other users has helped me a lot.
@DF_AUS - Being someone who has helped me out a lot, I want to thank you for the support you have given me. Although, for someone who, no matter the circumstance, is not there to respond on Skype unless you mention Fatrick or F*ckFaceHD, is actually a really good friend. He has given me probably the most amount of support from anyone in the community, and is constantly pushing me to reach better goals.
@RLZ PBCT - You deserved a thread on your own. The support you've given me is phenomenal :grinning: I couldn't be happier to say you are a true friend to me, and if I ever come to Portugal, I'm having a beer with you :smile:
@Matt - a f*cking memer, honestly, all the sh*t I've thrown at this guy, he has always been a very intelligent and helpful guy. I want to thank you for your support and help for the time I've been a member here.
@Lucifer - This nigz is always here to meme with me and help me with my projects. He supports me with the cancer I release, and I want to thank him for that :grinning:
@Vibrant - another f*cking meme with me :grinning: True Homie
@thahitcrew - talk shi*t bud
@The Dark Side - #VoteTrump <3
@Starh - The help and support you've given me has made you a true homie to me.

And countless others who have given me help and support in this community, including;
MayhemModding - Helping me with my console and got me starting to learn to make my own mods when I first started
SeriousHD & Patrick - for the love and support and the absolute memes they have been,
and soo many others I want to thank :grinning:

Ill still be an active member, and I won't be stopping modding right now. But I have 2 large projects I want to finish, and then I'll be done here :grinning:

Thank you :smile:

Last edited:

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Goodbye my little Kiwi, little Harold has finally grew his wings <3

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I started modding in 2012. I was 12 years old, a total f*cking skid, didn't know what 'GSC' or 'CFG' stood for...
However, will the continual support and help from the members of this community, I was able to grow my knowledge into what I know today. I've been here since the days of 'The Squared Theme on MyBB', and have watched this forum grow as, not only a community, but a support network. And I want to thank a group of specific users for supporting and helping me, or just being an overall drama queen with me.

@CabCon - His continual support for me to help learn my knowledge within multiple languages, as well as provide a forum where I can expand my knowledge and interact with other users has helped me a lot.
@DF_AUS - Being someone who has helped me out a lot, I want to thank you for the support you have given me. Although, for someone who, no matter the circumstance, is not there to respond on Skype unless you mention Fatrick or F*ckFaceHD, is actually a really good friend. He has given me probably the most amount of support from anyone in the community, and is constantly pushing me to reach better goals.
@Matt - a f*cking memer, honestly, all the sh*t I've thrown at this guy, he has always been a very intelligent and helpful guy. I want to thank you for your support and help for the time I've been a member here.
@Lucifer - This nigz is always here to meme with me and help me with my projects. He supports me with the cancer I release, and I want to thank him for that :grinning:

And countless others who have given me help and support in this community, including;
MayhemModding - Helping me with my console and got me starting to learn to make my own mods when I first started
SeriousHD & Patrick - for the love and support and the absolute memes they have been,

Ill still be an active member, and I won't be stopping modding right now. But I have 2 large project I want to finish, and then I'll be done here :grinning:

Good luck mate, hope you still stay in contact with me and looking forward to seeing your final projects, considering the last one was awesome, was good getting to know you.

Ccm will not be the same with out Harry :disappointed:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
I started modding in 2012. I was 12 years old, a total f*cking skid, didn't know what 'GSC' or 'CFG' stood for...
However, will the continual support and help from the members of this community, I was able to grow my knowledge into what I know today. I've been here since the days of 'The Squared Theme on MyBB', and have watched this forum grow as, not only a community, but a support network. And I want to thank a group of specific users for supporting and helping me, or just being an overall drama queen with me.

Ill still be an active member, and I won't be stopping modding right now. But I have 2 large project I want to finish, and then I'll be done here :grinning:

your not leaving CCM are you?

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score

After all these years you are actually gonna leave?
Come on the comunity needs Harry
Nothing will be the same without you and i want to thank you for the oportunities you gave me thanks

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
After all these years you are actually gonna leave?
Come on the comunity needs Harry
Nothing will be the same without you and i want to thank you for the oportunities you gave me thanks
i know, the ammount of times he helped me and gave me stuff, dont think he should leave

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

my bb ;( keep in contact

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the love and support :smile:
I'll of course stay registered and stir up a bit of sh*t as per usual. Wouldn't wanna leave Cabby to not come onto his forum everyday and make sure I haven't provoked anyone :tearsofjoy:

This community has probably been the biggest impact on my life, seeming I've changed the look of my future. I initially was striving to becoming a pilot (helicopters in particular), however, I've found myself a place within the programming community, and now I'm in the stages of finding a University for 'Bachelor of Community Science'.

I will never stop modding. Modding got me to where I am today, and I have found myself a place within the modding community. You know you have when you can go into most Black Ops II lobbies, flashing 'ProfoundModz' as your name and atleast one person recognises you :smile:

I will be releasing a folder of all my private tools, menus, non hosts, source codes, Website codes, and soo much more which I'm sure most of you will find a use for. Finally we might see some RTM tools with Non-Host InGame Name Changer which I'm yet to release :smile:

Again, thank you for the love and support, but my focus is no longer mainly set on this community :smile:
I'll do my best not to lose any of my contacts.

If you want to talk with me directly, I check CCM daily or Facebook (Harry Profound, it'll be the profile picture either the same as here or like it (BMX and Me))

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and I competely neglected one of the most supportive people in this community, @RLZ PBCT - the hours of great calls, talking ****, streams and more we have done will go down as some of the best moments I've had in this community. You've been added to to the thread, my apologies :/

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Haven't really had the chance to get to know you or properly talk to you, but from what I've gathered you're respectable and a pretty decent guy. Looking through your stuff you are talented and good in what you do and have many good ideas. It's a shame to see go/won't be as active in the community I wish you all the best with what ever you have planned for the future.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't really had the chance to get to know you or properly talk to you, but from what I've gathered you're respectable and a pretty decent guy. Looking through your stuff you are talented and good in what you do and have many good ideas. It's a shame to see go/won't be as active in the community I wish you all the best with what ever you have planned for the future.
I'll still be here homie xx Just not as active with the modding sections.
I am looking at starting a software oriented website, hopefully, maybe CabCon would consider working with me on that and I could see a few of you there also :smile:

onateac

Programmer
Reaction score

@RLZ PBCT - You deserved a thread on your own. The support you've given me is phenomenal :grinning: I couldn't be happier to say you are a true friend to me, and if I ever come to Portugal, I'm having a beer with you :smile:

Why are you doing this with me

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you :grinning:

I'll still be here homie xx Just not as active with the modding sections.
I am looking at starting a software oriented website, hopefully, maybe CabCon would consider working with me on that and I could see a few of you there also :grinning:
Sure, just message me. :peace: