Release Operation MKG

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Well I have some things other people may not have.. but regardless, this is not a menu of competition. I just wanted to share my stuff for other modders.
Regardless nothing. There is nothing new in this menu that I have never seen before. Useless post.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
Regardless nothing. There is nothing new in this menu that I have never seen before. Useless post.
What is wrong with you people on this site? It's like everyone on se7ensins give me thanks and likes and praises, then when I come here, there's nothing but ass holes. Give me a f*cking break.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yeah but se7ensins is really hooked on their rules about posting download links. Dude temporarily closed my thread because I didn't have one and wouldn't re-open it until I did a scan. I just thought the same rules would apply here.
Oh yeah, I know that :wink:

What is wrong with you people on this site? It's like everyone on se7ensins give me thanks and likes and praises, then when I come here, there's nothing but ass holes. Give me a f*cking break.
I think you did a good job with this menu! :grinning: And I'm sorry about these issues :peace:, we are working hard to push through constructive criticism :wink:

S

SeriousHD-

Yeah but se7ensins is really hooked on their rules about posting download links. Dude temporarily closed my thread because I didn't have one and wouldn't re-open it until I did a scan. I just thought the same rules would apply here.
Wtf? Are they retarded though? Like honestly - They are running a modding site and they dont know that virus scanning non-executable files is not going to do anything?

S

SeriousHD-

Thank you, at least someone appreciates my work.
You need to not take it so hard. It isnt because we are assholes just to be assholes. Most of us have seen the exact same release for the last 6 months over, and over, and over, and over - You get the point. No offense to you, because I actually thought there might be potential in this menu, but even though you are just releasing content for other people, you may want to remember that this exact same thing (with a few differences per menu obviously) pops up every few days and we are tired of seeing the same stuff over and over again. Just make sure to highlight your originality in the post and the menu and if you cant make a list of completely original functions and features, just dont release it.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Wtf? Are they retarded though? Like honestly - They are running a modding site and they dont know that virus scanning non-executable files is not going to do anything?
Yeah, they do. The best think, what happends to me, was that they actually deleted my gsc menu thread due no virusscan and wrote me that I should add one to the thread, but due that they deleted the thread I wasn't able to edit or get the thread again... :wink: That was quite fun. xD :smile:

Theoren

Reaction score
How can I get this online with a PC version? I force host and never can find a game. If I don't force host,I get an unexpected game handle error. What am I doing wrong?

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
How can I get this online with a PC version? I force host and never can find a game. If I don't force host,I get an unexpected game handle error. What am I doing wrong?
I believe steam patched mod menus for online. They only work in Custom Games. And you can't force host in bo2 pc I heard.

Theoren

Reaction score
Damn... Thanks. Menu is fantastic by the way! I don't care what the others think. Best menu or there in my opinion!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Atrocious design... Its honestly so bad that i don't even wanna try it. Not that i expect anything too new... (Can you blame me?) Give it a solid background next time, and get rid of that dumb EMP background shader. Its honestly getting annoying at this point. Its over used.

What exactly is new here? Why would i wanna give this a try? Serious question. Always curious to see new work.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
Atrocious design... Its honestly so bad that i don't even wanna try it. Not that i expect anything too new... (Can you blame me?) Give it a solid background next time, and get rid of that dumb EMP background shader. Its honestly getting annoying at this point. Its over used.

What exactly is new here? Why would i wanna give this a try? Serious question. Always curious to see new work.
Funny, all the menus I've seen I've never seen the EMP background besides jiggy's. I had a regular blue background but I thought that would look boring to people. And there IS some new stuff in there, not anything big like amusement park rides and stuff, but still. I repsect your opinion though.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Funny, all the menus I've seen I've never seen the EMP background besides jiggy's. I had a regular blue background but I thought that would look boring to people. And there IS some new stuff in there, not anything big like amusement park rides and stuff, but still. I repsect your opinion though.
Its all a part of constructive criticism my friend. I appreciate you taking bad feedback in a good way. :grinning:

Try making a solid one, but you're able to change the shaders. Or make it resize with the option text. Or make a completely new one that we've never seen before. Just anything but the emp thing lmao. Id try it.