Our Moderators - Comment

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
@Gentle @Harry @BaDSooD @PandaCheats We do not give moderator to my friends here, we give moderator to the people where we can see the potential to be a moderator! I know that there are many new moderators at the moment, with these new people we want to fresh up our site and look who is good and who not (as a moderator), not as a friend... :smile: It's not the same xD We are searching new people with new content, with another range of people to make ccm greater! :smile: Simple we want to fresh up our team! And it's like @Gentle said, if I would gave moderator to my friend, we just would have moderators because the most active people here are a part of my friends, some more and some less. But that is totally normal.. :smile: Also about Panda, I talked a lot to him so it was not a one night decision and also he can show how good he is now! :smile:

Sorry for this long message, I love you beside what I said here and it's totally normal that not everyone can be a moderator :smile: Also moderators are just people like me and you so :tonguewink: They just look that everything is fine! :relaxed:

Feel free to write your opinion below! :smile:

Have a nice day, whatever you do! Regards,
CabCon.

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm working hard to get stick moderator I'll put my best on the cite I've seen I have a lot of haters but don't really care about like you said to me, keep the good job, and I'll do that for sure thanks @CabCon

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I think we should at least have an age requirement for Mods etc, I don't fancy a 14yr pube-less kidd having authority over me

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm working hard to get stick moderator I'll put my best on the cite I've seen I have a lot of haters but don't really care about like you said to me, keep the good job, and I'll do that for sure thanks @CabCon
Let's look forward! :smile:

P

Patrick

I think we should at least have an age requirement for Mods etc, I don't fancy a 14yr pube-less kidd having authority over me
See just from this quote I can tell you are not mature, you don't look at staff positions depending on their age, if someone is mature and can do a moderators job professionally it shouldn't make a difference.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
That is a very important thing, but the problem is that there are old people who are working like a kid. :smile: We should just look that they act mature and professional!

P

Patrick

Wish you would make your signature smaller though, its far too big and annoying :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
See just from this quote I can tell you are not mature, you don't look at staff positions depending on their age, if someone is mature and can do a moderators job professionally it shouldn't make a difference.
I think the same! +1

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Can you help me to get it small?
Yeap I could make it smaller if you want to :smile: Also you could use only your text without a image that would be also smaller :smile: xD Your profile picture is already 1337 <3!