Answered [PC] GSC Studio won't Connect to BO2 Redacted

iddos16

Reaction score
So first I open GSC Studio. Then, whenever I load Black Ops 2 (on PC), I go ahead and start a solo MP game then quit the solo MP game (i heard you need to do this for GSC Studio to work). Then I leave Black Ops 2 open, go to GSC Studio, click Connect, PC, and then Attach the current Redacted process. Then a message pops up saying there isn't a process called t6zm or t6mp currently running, but BO2 is open and working. I open up Task Manager, and BO2 isn't named t6mp it's just called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I right click on the process, click open file location, and in the folder it's called t6mp - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I need help, I can't attach to the process at all. I ran with administrator too, but it still didn't work.
I'm on Windows 10 64bit (I installed the fix already).

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
So first I open GSC Studio. Then, whenever I load Black Ops 2 (on PC), I go ahead and start a solo MP game then quit the solo MP game (i heard you need to do this for GSC Studio to work). Then I leave Black Ops 2 open, go to GSC Studio, click Connect, PC, and then Attach the current Redacted process. Then a message pops up saying there isn't a process called t6zm or t6mp currently running, but BO2 is open and working. I open up Task Manager, and BO2 isn't named t6mp it's just called Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I right click on the process, click open file location, and in the folder it's called t6mp - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I need help, I can't attach to the process at all. I ran with administrator too, but it still didn't work.
I'm on Windows 10 64bit (I installed the fix already).
When using GSC Studio, it only connects to processes called "t6mp.exe" or "t6zm.exe". It is not a problem with your game but it is a problem with what your game executible is named as. So what you'll have to do is close GSC Studio and BO2. Head to your BO2 game directory and look for the executibles for the multiplayer and zombies and make sure the multiplayer executible says "t6mp.exe" and your zombies executible says "t6zm.exe". Then after that, make sure you run GSC Studio as Admin.

iddos16

Reaction score
Ah, that did fix it for me. Thank you so much! Also, if you don't mind answering, when I try to play BO2 Online, the Redacted console opens then an error comes up saying "OpenNet plugin loaded into an unknown process.. not sure what to do.. panicing.. =(". I added an exception for it through my firewall, I ran it as an administrator, but still came up with the same error. Any possible advice? I don't need to go online, I just thought it'd be cool to have master prestige for onced :smile: Thank you again, and sorry if it's a bother. :smile:

iddos16

Reaction score
Windows 10 64bit. People say to reinstall the whole game in a different location, but I want that to be a last resort because it took 6 hours to completely install. It's currently in /games folder.

iddos16

Reaction score
Thanks the MP actually opens now xD So I tried to go to custom games just to see if your custom redacted changed the ability of me modding the game and when I inject the Bossam V6 menu, while the map is loading it goes back to the lobby and this error comes up.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks the MP actually opens now xD So I tried to go to custom games just to see if your custom redacted changed the ability of me modding the game and when I inject the Bossam V6 menu, while the map is loading it goes back to the lobby and this error comes up.

When modding the multiplayer, you cant inject the menu first thing once you start a custom games lobby. When you go to custom games, setup the game exactly how you want, then start the game. When you spawn in, end the game. When you are back at the lobby, inject the menu and then start the game.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score

OR you can do what I do. I usually always get the compiled GSC and put it in my scripts/mp folder. That will allow you to not have to always connect GSC Studio to the process and inject constantly.

iddos16

Reaction score
How can I convert a GSCR file to a compiled GSC file? Most menus i see its just a GSCR file and its always a pain to inject because GSC Studio never sees the GSCR file on my desktop. And if I put the compild GSC file into the /mp folder, will i even have to open GSC Studio? Like when i start the custom game can i just go ahead and open the menu without GSC Studio? Thanks again!

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
How can I convert a GSCR file to a compiled GSC file? Most menus i see its just a GSCR file and its always a pain to inject because GSC Studio never sees the GSCR file on my desktop. And if I put the compild GSC file into the /mp folder, will i even have to open GSC Studio? Like when i start the custom game can i just go ahead and open the menu without GSC Studio? Thanks again!
You can't. As for gscr, you just open inject a gscr file and direct it towards the file. I just made a test .gscr file and it works fine, so you shouldn't have a problem.. unless you're doing something wrong.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
You can't. As for gscr, you just open inject a gscr file and direct it towards the file. I just made a test .gscr file and it works fine, so you shouldn't have a problem.. unless you're doing something wrong.
Or if the GSCR is corrupt. I came across one of those before.

iddos16

Reaction score
Ahh alrighty. And for some odd reason when I use aimbot on Tranzit, after awhile it’ll get a huge lag spike randomly then it goes back to the lobby with an error. Something about stats overflow and something to do with the patch. I think it’s the menu, i’m Gonna try to get it to happen again and i’ll Screenshot the error message. I think I can fix it myself so I’m just saying this for future reference. Thank you so much for your help guys I really appreciate it! I’ll upload the error message if I can get it to come up again. :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Ahh alrighty. And for some odd reason when I use aimbot on Tranzit, after awhile it’ll get a huge lag spike randomly then it goes back to the lobby with an error. Something about stats overflow and something to do with the patch. I think it’s the menu, i’m Gonna try to get it to happen again and i’ll Screenshot the error message. I think I can fix it myself so I’m just saying this for future reference. Thank you so much for your help guys I really appreciate it! I’ll upload the error message if I can get it to come up again. :smile:
Its more than likely the menus overflow is ****, which in that case no, you cannot fix it.

assassin563

Reaction score
Ah, that did fix it for me. Thank you so much! Also, if you don't mind answering, when I try to play BO2 Online, the Redacted console opens then an error comes up saying "OpenNet plugin loaded into an unknown process.. not sure what to do.. panicing.. =(". I added an exception for it through my firewall, I ran it as an administrator, but still came up with the same error. Any possible advice? I don't need to go online, I just thought it'd be cool to have master prestige for onced :smile: Thank you again, and sorry if it's a bother. :smile:

so how did you do that? I didnt understand it

assassin563

Reaction score
When using GSC Studio, it only connects to processes called "t6mp.exe" or "t6zm.exe". It is not a problem with your game but it is a problem with what your game executible is named as. So what you'll have to do is close GSC Studio and BO2. Head to your BO2 game directory and look for the executibles for the multiplayer and zombies and make sure the multiplayer executible says "t6mp.exe" and your zombies executible says "t6zm.exe". Then after that, make sure you run GSC Studio as Admin.
can you explain more how to do that cause the exe are already named that for me, but in properties it says that's the old name.

aboody1999

Reaction score
OpenNet plugin loaded into an unknown process how i can fix this ?????
the game is call of duty black ops 2 zombie
i wont play online please