Release Redacted Custom Weapons Pack

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
33.jpg

These guns will replace the original ones that came with the release of Redacted. If you want to keep those weapons, make a copy of "patch_redacted.ff" in "zone\redacted\". (rename the .ff to .ff.oldguns or something you fancy)
This patch adds new loadouts of guns to the game. Such as:

IW3's AK74U
IW3's M40A3

IW4's Colt Anaconda aka Magnum .44
IW4's Model 1887 (Single Wield)
IW4's SPAS-12 (No attachments)
IW4's UMP45 (Dont try to add any attachments to it, was experimenting, didnt work.)

IW5's BARRET 50 .CAL (It was first intended to be the M82 from T6ZM but I changed my mind.)
IW5's L96A1 aka L11
IW5's UZI (With my own custom camo, it's red instead of grey, looks like a raygun, lol)

T5's L96A1
T6's Remington New Model Army (It's actually Azsry's website port.)

No, this is not a new update, its just work that i've done and i wanted it to be shared.​

Please, DON'T DM me for updates of the client.
MADE BY PIXARINO, I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS WORK

Download

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

DankMemesv2

Known Member
Reaction score
possible to have these guns AND the previous guns in game, also do bots use them, how about attachments?? thanks and bye.

GhostsNeRo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
All we need adds all weapons look its all weapons in Redacted Bo2 but how merge its weapons ): please adds All weapons ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 908

WECoyote99

Veteran
Reaction score
will there ever be a tool to add weapons your self or no in my opinion i think this game would do great with some of those special tools

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
finny has hit a shot with msr/l96 which each is from a different weap pack so how did he do it?
The MSR isn't in a pack. It is in the base ported weapons when you install Redacted. The L96 is in a weapon pack that he installed, which has nothing to do with the MSR.

Last edited:

gastakkkkkkkk

Reaction score
ca
33.jpg

These guns will replace the original ones that came with the release of Redacted. If you want to keep those weapons, make a copy of "patch_redacted.ff" in "zone\redacted\". (rename the .ff to .ff.oldguns or something you fancy)
This patch adds new loadouts of guns to the game. Such as:

IW3's AK74U
IW3's M40A3

IW4's Colt Anaconda aka Magnum .44
IW4's Model 1887 (Single Wield)
IW4's SPAS-12 (No attachments)
IW4's UMP45 (Dont try to add any attachments to it, was experimenting, didnt work.)

IW5's BARRET 50 .CAL (It was first intended to be the M82 from T6ZM but I changed my mind.)
IW5's L96A1 aka L11
IW5's UZI (With my own custom camo, it's red instead of grey, looks like a raygun, lol)

T5's L96A1
T6's Remington New Model Army (It's actually Azsry's website port.)

No, this is not a new update, its just work that i've done and i wanted it to be shared.

Please, DON'T DM me for updates of the client.
MADE BY PIXARINO, I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS WORK

Download

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

the link is down, can you upload the files in google drive or mediafire?