Release Redacted T6 Nightly Offline Client +Download

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
The LAN version doesn't work with a cracked version. You need to have a steam version installed on your pc.
my crack works on t6mp and t6sp but not zm so why would i need a steam version of the game??? i have steam installed on my pc but not bo2 steam but when i run steam on my pc if i launch t6mpv43{redacted} then it says press shift and tab to open overlay for steam i have used nightly for bo2 before but now i use t6 lan and it doesnt let zm work mp works sp works BUT NO ZM whhhyyyy i dont think i need a steam version of the game.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
my crack works on t6mp and t6sp but not zm so why would i need a steam version of the game??? i have steam installed on my pc but not bo2 steam but when i run steam on my pc if i launch t6mpv43{redacted} then it says press shift and tab to open overlay for steam i have used nightly for bo2 before but now i use t6 lan and it doesnt let zm work mp works sp works BUT NO ZM whhhyyyy i dont think i need a steam version of the game.
the redacted lan dev made it not work right on pirated copies of the game on purpose and will not help you
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
well that may be the case but it works with pirated copies just doesnt work unless u know how to install properly
they have said before that they added in places where it will error only on illegitimate copies of the game, and if you ask then for help with a crack all they will say is buy the game

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
they have said before that they added in places where it will error only on illegitimate copies of the game, and if you ask then for help with a crack all they will say is buy the game
if u have the steam copy why would u want crappy redacted?? when steam is alot better and has working pub matches

eijah

Reaction score
c4isa8my.png

Redacted
Hello guys, today I present you the Redacted T6 Nightly Offline Client. In my opnion the best Bo2 Mod Developer Client. You can simple use Mods by useing GSC Studio.

Features
  • Play Call of Duty Black Ops 2: Multiplayer - Zombie Offline without a connection.
  • Develop GSC Mods with GSC Studio, without any ban risk.
  • Works perfect for gsc mod developing.

Credits

:cabconmodding:
@CabCon
does this include all the dlc?