Release [Release][Source] Avalanche Gamemode By Extinct Black Ops 2!

Supreme

Reaction score
Avalanche

9f14002bed648ebeaa8c29ccfd0d6996.png

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Defenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Defenders' before they kill them, Team 'Defenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Defenders' while the 'Defenders' will only have snipers!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Video:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible

Last edited:
G

Gentle

Avalanche

9f14002bed648ebeaa8c29ccfd0d6996.png

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'Avalanche' this gamemode is a gamemode from Grand Theft Auto 5, When i first seen it i had an urge to remake it for Black Ops 2 i personally think this is a fun gamemode to play with friends in a private match or just with randoms, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed, if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

Avalanche has two teams, One team called 'Defenders' and the other called 'Runners', the 'Runners' mission is to dodge all the falling models and try to make it to the top of the slope and kill the 'Defenders' before they kill them, Team 'Defenders' mission is to shoot as many levitating models before the 'Runners' get to the top, the runners will have death machines to kill the 'Defenders' while the 'Defenders' will only have snipers!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

GSCR Download:

Source:

Video:

Credits:
Loz ~ Scripts & help
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
Error on the vid. But nice job. Tested this with serious last night :tonguewink: It is hella fun