GSC Rupture Project + Source Release

S0S

Reaction score
Hey CabConModding!
i release my old unfinished zombies project source i didnt to much to it.
i used Source Engine menu base for the project.
before gsc i did c++ , C# and c projects but decided to give this a try.
now im not bothered with gsc anymore ...

Credits :
SeriousHD
Loz
xTul
CabCon

Attachments

• Rupture Project ZM.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 291
S

SeriousHD-

Hey CabConModding!
i release my old unfinished zombies project source i didnt to much to it.
i used Source Engine menu base for the project.
before gsc i did c++ , C# and c projects but decided to give this a try.
now im not bothered with gsc anymore ...

Credits :
SeriousHD
Loz
xTul
CabCon
Dont dump trash here? Not that the menu is trash, I havent seen it b/c there is no ss or video, etc, but if you are just getting rid of something you didnt finish, why get rid of it on a forum? Just do what everyone else does and move it to the recycle bin!

S0S

Reaction score
Dont dump trash here? Not that the menu is trash, I havent seen it b/c there is no ss or video, etc, but if you are just getting rid of something you didnt finish, why get rid of it on a forum? Just do what everyone else does and move it to the recycle bin!
dont know , someone could maybe finish it or just use the codes lmao..

S

SeriousHD-

dont know , someone could maybe finish it or just use the codes lmao..
It is all stuff that has been released elsewhere in separate threads. Stuff like this just clutters up the forums, although, there isnt much here so it doesnt really affect this site in particular.

S0S

Reaction score
It is all stuff that has been released elsewhere in separate threads. Stuff like this just clutters up the forums, although, there isnt much here so it doesnt really affect this site in particular.
well it is yeah but just my first release so didnt have anything else

S

SeriousHD-

also i might try finish this when i have time
Well I encourage you to. Just remember to make unique functions, and regardless if the function exists, code it yourself. You wont learn anything by copying things off of the managed code list!

S0S

Reaction score
Well I encourage you to. Just remember to make unique functions, and regardless if the function exists, code it yourself. You wont learn anything by copying things off of the managed code list!
i can make short functions my self , but in long ones i often get confused and i have a bad memory i sometimes forget what i was doing.