Release The Official "TFS" Mod Menu Thread by CabCon

Lisa Marten

Reaction score
Why It does'nt work i do evryThing correct and it says "Error During Initialization"
plz i need some help over here
  • :cry:

Mr. Squid

Veteran
Reaction score
can someone help me been trying to inject this menu but i just get
\mp\gametypes\_clientids.gsc doesnt exist in the struct, try in game ?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
can someone help me been trying to inject this menu but i just get
\mp\gametypes\_clientids.gsc doesnt exist in the struct, try in game ?
You need to inject it into: maps\mp\gametypes_zm\_clientids.gsc

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
This looks great and all but how to know which button to use to open the menu?
Controls of the menu:
Open: Right Mouse & V (Aim down sights/Melee)
Select: Action Slot Four
Navigate: Action Slot One / self Action Slot Two
Back/Close: Action Slot Three

Buttons depending on your control settings.

theSlacklife

Reaction score
Controls of the menu:
Open: Right Mouse & V (Aim down sights/Melee)
Select: Action Slot Four
Navigate
: Action Slot One / self Action Slot Two
Back/Close
: Action Slot Three

Buttons depending on your control settings.

Thank you so much for your response. I would be glad to give you a 10$ paypal donation if I can get everything working. I am using the GSC injector that I found on here, Tool - Black Ops 2 GSC Modifer (Alternative To GSC Studio) | CabConModding . It says it connects and that the gsc is injected at x time, but I don't ever see the menu on my screen. I found you on your steam workshop page, but I am using the redacted nosteam version on PC. Is there a certain order of menu screens that has to be followed for the menu to be injected properly, or for it to show up? I know this is old but I never modded bops2 before and just want to have a little fun. And I have stock controls btw.

Also, once I connect to pc using the GSC tool, do I have to load the mp maps as a project, or can I just inject the gsc straight away? And how do I clear the editor? Because I hit open projects and selected the MP maps folder I see them every time I open the GSC tool and I cannot clear them. I as well tried renaming the .gsc file to _clientids.

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your response. I would be glad to give you a 10$ paypal donation if I can get everything working. I am using the GSC injector that I found on here, Tool - Black Ops 2 GSC Modifer (Alternative To GSC Studio) | CabConModding . It says it connects and that the gsc is injected at x time, but I don't ever see the menu on my screen. I found you on your steam workshop page, but I am using the redacted nosteam version on PC. Is there a certain order of menu screens that has to be followed for the menu to be injected properly, or for it to show up? I know this is old but I never modded bops2 before and just want to have a little fun. And I have stock controls btw.

Also, once I connect to pc using the GSC tool, do I have to load the mp maps as a project, or can I just inject the gsc straight away? And how do I clear the editor? Because I hit open projects and selected the MP maps folder I see them every time I open the GSC tool and I cannot clear them. I as well tried renaming the .gsc file to _clientids.
Hi,
puuhh these are a couple of questions. First of all I recommend to use GSC Studio instead of GSC Modifer (Download here: Tool - Black Ops 2 GSC Studio | GSC Injector PC/XBOX/PS3 +Download | CabConModding ). Secondly before I write everything down here what you should do I would simple do it for you via teamviewer to see first which thinks you do correct or wrong. :smile: Please hit a private message over conversations to get in touch with me: Start Conversation with CabCon.