Release [TU18/1.19] Project Hunaveli v2.0

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
Sad to say that my menu was deleted off GSC Studio, luckily I had a backup but its behind a version so once its done updating, I will add more features to the menu! Thank you for all the support much love - Ways

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
Update next week sorry for lag like I said my menu got deleted of GSC Studio had to start over getting stuff back together here

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Update next week sorry for lag like I said my menu got deleted of GSC Studio had to start over getting stuff back together here
I have so many Problems with the new version :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
What Console?
Nah, in gsc studio. Also when I do the offline version it won't work. One error for example is when I try to open a project a message popup that my project folder can't find and thats wrong I have my project folder right placed. Also these errors just come with the new version.

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
Nah, in gsc studio. Also when I do the offline version it won't work. One error for example is when I try to open a project a message popup that my project folder can't find and thats wrong I have my project folder right placed. Also these errors just come with the new version.
oh idk why it does that

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
I wrote IMCSx he don't know aswell and he create the tool :grinning:
omg can you also write him asking why my menu got deleted i have to start over like you know its done it to me twice :disappointed: if can please

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
omg can you also write him asking why my menu got deleted i have to start over like you know its done it to me twice :disappointed: if can please
I don't think that he can answere there too :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps for functions? Variety.

I wanna ask you a question. What makes this different from the 10000000000 other GSC menus posted?