UNINSTALL A MOD

TeqTriqqy

Reaction score
yep and i then i had to type something like common_zombie_patch_backup.ff this was the video i got it from >>>>

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
yep and i then i had to type something like common_zombie_patch_backup.ff this was the video i got it from >>>>
Ok, good that you created a backup of your original file. Now you need to delete your common_zombie_patch.ff and rename your common_zombie_patch_backup.ff to common_zombie_patch.ff. So that you simple replace your backup with the modded version of the file. :smile:

TeqTriqqy

Reaction score
before i posted on this thread i think i might have deleted the original file? because i done exactly as you said and its still there :disappointed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
When i wan't to download the .ff i have a virus detection :disappointed: wtf, my problem, is with nova six (five mod), i have my default five back, but i still have the HUD, and i wan't to get the default hud back, can you help ? thx
First of all check this link out about the virus detection: Tutorial - How to restore blocked downloads with chrome? - Tutorial | CabConModding

Secondly you need to restore your original iwd files, which you replace when you installed the mod. The mod is using iw_42.iwd correct?