Kyle Parkin

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to open up someones mod that they have created and look at the code. Its a fast file. I am wanting to create a mod that works with any map in zombies and cant find any tutorials on how to do it. Everyone is creating mapping tutorials. The mod that I am wanting to look at is Free perkaholic in the steam workshop.

Jiro

Modder
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to open up someones mod that they have created and look at the code. Its a fast file. I am wanting to create a mod that works with any map in zombies and cant find any tutorials on how to do it. Everyone is creating mapping tutorials. The mod that I am wanting to look at is Free perkaholic in the steam workshop.
Release - Public GSC Decompiler | CabConModding

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score

That won't decompile black ops 3 .ff's

All the free perkaholic code is, is something like this:
Code:
    a_keys = GetArrayKeys( level._custom_perks );
    for ( i = 0; i < a_keys.size; i++ )
    {
        self zm_perks::vending_trigger_post_think( self, a_keys[i] );
    }

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
It's like @vampytwist said. There is no Decompiler out there for black ops 3. :grinning: The Zombie mod which you want to create is very similar to this tutorial: Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding

I will make a zombie version as fast as possible.
EDIT: Here is the tutorial in a zombie version: Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Zombie GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding

Question answered.

Last edited: