Release Black Ops 1 Multiplayer EnCoReV8 GSC Open Source Menu By CabCon PC + PS3 Verison

Update your EnCoRe Menu?

• Yes

Votes: 759 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 3.7%

• Total voters

GingerEggLid

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me out? ive downloaded the file and when i go on the injector theres no CCAPI in the corner so i cant connect to my game. ifanyone could help i would appreciatde that alot. Thanks
1565271613923.png

Attachments

• 1565271559532.png
    1565271559532.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 286

CriticKnight

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I get this this error hopefully someone can help out. "Error Server script compile error bad syntax (see console for details)

Zetto115

Reaction score
I tried using it to level up in a private match so I can test some custom weapon mods like the blundergat from bo2 zombies, and etc. I am trying to level up quick but I don't want to spend time and time on this old game, didn't work

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I tried using it to level up in a private match so I can test some custom weapon mods like the blundergat from bo2 zombies, and etc. I am trying to level up quick but I don't want to spend time and time on this old game, didn't work
The 'Unlock All' part is not saving... :smile: Since it's using the mod functionality it's not working.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
if the rank stuff is in the menu, you will need to be in a public match and not a private match for the rank to actually set, other than that it should work if it is done correctly

crashbot

Known Member
Reaction score
Honestly this is a great menu but I would rather use Resurrection only because and combat training all the Bots alright level 50 with guns unlocked this mod menu hand combat training these are the guns the Bots use Olympia a handgun a sniper rifle please fix an update

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Honestly this is a great menu but I would rather use Resurrection only because and combat training all the Bots alright level 50 with guns unlocked this mod menu hand combat training these are the guns the Bots use Olympia a handgun a sniper rifle please fix an update
Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Reaction score
need help cant get my selection for ccapi or tmapi to show up and i need it so if you could link me to an older verison that would be amazing cause im using all my gsc tools on ps3 hen(even if its not coded for it i know how to get it to work with it i just need one with a selector)