Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hello, umm i tried to download the black ops 1 zombie ENcoreV8 mod menu, but when i tried to install it, it said there was a virus... and im afraid to download something else on the page.
None of these downloads are any kind of virus! There is something wrong with your virustool.

Virusscan (Clean) ->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Which browser are you using?

JettZ Gaming

Reaction score
hey thanks for replying! umm i tried google chrome and internet explorer and there both saying they are virus, any ideas?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hey thanks for replying! umm i tried google chrome and internet explorer and there both saying they are virus, any ideas?
I recommend to you to download it with chrome and recreate it after it got blocked from it. You can do this in the 'chrome-download'-section, you can recreate there files which got blocked. When I'm home, I can look for a tutorial. :smile:

clidilucla

Reaction score
What version of the game does this mod support? Also, I didn't have a 'common_zombie_patch.ff' file in my Common folder when I got the mod. The display message didn't pop up either, and V + aim (which I assumed was right click) didn't pop up the menu.

I tried all three download versions to no avail, am I doing something wrong?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
What version of the game does this mod support? Also, I didn't have a 'common_zombie_patch.ff' file in my Common folder when I got the mod.
You need to update your game to the newest version! :smile:

PabG

Reaction score
So i installed the mod, but everytime i load in a private match with a friend it doesn't want to load the game. but without it, it loads fine

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So i installed the mod, but everytime i load in a private match with a friend it doesn't want to load the game. but without it, it loads fine
Be sure that your friend installed the mod menu too. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score