Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you're still interested or you're making any progress. But figured id try to contribute as much as i can. I know this stuff gets frustrating sometimes!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(This thing is NOT perfect. But it seems to compile good for Ps3. I haven't tried Xbox, it probably doesn't work for Xbox... but nonetheless i included the patch anyway!)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Not sure if you're still interested or you're making any progress. But figured id try to contribute as much as i can. I know this stuff gets frustrating sometimes!

(This thing is NOT perfect. But it seems to compile good for Ps3. I haven't tried Xbox, it probably doesn't work for Xbox... but nonetheless i included the patch anyway!)

Sure, I'm interested in this. :smile:

I'm wondering if you're interested in working on that? I would provide you the source of this for sure. :peace:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Sure, I'm interested in this. :grinning:

I'm wondering if you're interested in working on that? I would provide you the source of this for sure. :peace:
I mean... i guess i could try. But don't have any high hopes that ill succeed. Lol. I don't know much about black ops 1, but i can try. :grinning:

Ill keep you updated if i get anywhere or run into any brick walls.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I mean... i guess i could try. But don't have any high hopes that ill succeed. Lol. I don't know much about black ops 1, but i can try. :grinning:

Ill keep you updated if i get anywhere or run into any brick walls.
Ok, awesome I will hit a message with the source :smile:

thegamerpro27

Reaction score
me and my friend both installed the mod but he cannot get the menu up he just sees mine, but it doesn't affect him, only me. Is it possible for my modding to affect him?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I found Zolfernos. Do you know this programm? It's working in online
Yes, I know that tool, it's a hack. If you are using it online you probably will get banned.