Release Black Ops 1 Zombie Physics 'N' Flex PC Mod Menu by vampytwist

pokego

Reaction score
I was very excited, but I'm on a mac and it appears that the .rar file is not in the correct format. I use "extractor" to get the files as the mac doesn't come preloaded with one and it pops up with the error message, "Error extracting 'common_zombie_patch.rar' Invalid Format". I have downloaded other menus such as Encore v8 very recently and have used extractor to extract many other .rar files and they have all worked perfectly. I'm not really sure whats happening, but I just thought that you'd probably like to know.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
I was very excited, but I'm on a mac and it appears that the .rar file is not in the correct format. I use "extractor" to get the files as the mac doesn't come preloaded with one and it pops up with the error message, "Error extracting 'common_zombie_patch.rar' Invalid Format". I have downloaded other menus such as Encore v8 very recently and have used extractor to extract many other .rar files and they have all worked perfectly. I'm not really sure whats happening, but I just thought that you'd probably like to know.

Attachments

• common_zombie_patch.zip
    732.3 KB · Views: 374

pokego

Reaction score
Appreciate it, works perfectly. If you wouldn't mind, once you fix up the glitches can you put in .zip format for me? Either way thank you for your time, great job.

Huskydik

Reaction score
how do u activate it.. NVM i found out its hold right mouse button +v. Does it also work online? if not coul du make it do so..
Edit( i have tried and it wont load in forever at loading screen any ideas?)

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
how do u activate it.. NVM i found out its hold right mouse button +v. Does it also work online? if not coul du make it do so..
Edit( i have tried and it wont load in forever at loading screen any ideas?)
Unfortunately it won't work online since Call of Duty: Black Ops has GSC file checks.

tristan5949

Reaction score
This menu is grabige 95 % of the menu does not work odd as you say complete converted to blackops 1 ? I would rather play it on world at war. for the best menu for black ops 1 zombies is the mod menu cabcon made a hundred percent accurate and everything works

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
This menu is grabige 95 % of the menu does not work odd as you say complete converted to blackops 1 ? I would rather play it on world at war. for the best menu for black ops 1 zombies is the mod menu cabcon made a hundred percent accurate and everything works

Garbage*

Also please be my guest and show me anything you have done that's better than this, where the **** are you pulling "95%" from?

QM5RGlqSR0G5PGCtFRV9lg.png

You legit even said "These are the only options not working for you" that is less than 10% of the menu options.

Like I said most stuff actually does work it's just the sound, fx, weapon or texture isn't present in that map which causes it to not function as properly intended or the dvar is cheat protected. There may be a few bugs here and there but to my standard and knowledge it is roughly 95% working specially on Der Riese, also:

1. This menu/patch is not garbage
2. It pretty much has all the same options + way more than cabcons

Last edited:

tristan5949

Reaction score
It's been a week and still I have seen no progress half the stuff you can't do is proven that you can with RGH and JTAG mods I don't understand how somebody can put a release to a mod menu when it's broken if you were to look in how the RGH and JTAG mods for Black Ops 1 zombies PS3 or Xbox then you will see what I am talking about it is not impossible to activate power in the majority stuff on the list I would also like to add that you can have a proper jump height and a proper gravity

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
It's been a week and still I have seen no progress half the stuff you can't do is proven that you can with RGH and JTAG mods I don't understand how somebody can put a release to a mod menu when it's broken if you were to look in how the RGH and JTAG mods for Black Ops 1 zombies PS3 or Xbox then you will see what I am talking about it is not impossible to activate power in the majority stuff on the list I would also like to add that you can have a proper jump height and a proper gravity
all he did was port the menu from world at war, not fix anything to work on the new game. relax

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score

1. I have other priorities such as assignments and exams for my studies at university and a Job.
2. Yes it's possible on console but do you even know how yourself? It's done by removing the cheat protection which is done through RTM on ps3 or through removing the cheat protection in the .xex for xbox
3. If it's not up to your high and mighty standard either don't use it or make one yourself
4. "what I am talking about it is not impossible to activate power" What?
5. This mod menu was designed for der riese if you have even used this mod on that map you will notice everything almost works as intended. I am in the process of gradually making stuff that doesn't work or is buggy on black ops 1 maps work properly. (read point 1)

Last edited: