Release Black Ops 2 GSC Decompiled Raw Dump +Download

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Scripts' started by CabCon, Jun 13, 2016.

1. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Black Ops 2 Decompiled

*Will add description tommorrow*

Please login or register to view links or downloads!

Attached Files:

DF_AUS likes this.
  2. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    This is the old dump right? You are missing _globallogic for both modes, and all the CSC methods, etc. Just a heads up.

3. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Yeah, it's the old. Someone asked for it and I posted it here because maybe someone else would like to have it, but feel free to post the newone :smile:

4. THC Da God

THC Da God Paused Moderator

Credits:
    Do you have the full newer dump?

5. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Well i have'nt decompiled all of them but yeah. I have globallogic and all that. Its a messy decompile because i used RedEye's tool to decompile.

6. THC Da God

THC Da God Paused Moderator

Credits:
    Shite. Well Still. Send it my way. Also, do you know how to fix the _addstub error, on highrise any time I try to load it, even without a menu?

7. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Never heard of it.

8. The Dark Side

The Dark Side Former Staff Member

Credits:
    Well it's been a while. I can say i've found the newer dump with a little googling, (Although im sure @DF_AUS might've found them first) Either way i figured i'd post them here. Credits go to JWM614 for compiling and SC58 for the idea. Good work man. These do include supposedly every GSC and CSC, but as i go on this may not be the case.

Now i want to say this is (supposedly) NOT a complete dump. It is far bigger than the one commonly used/owned by most people (The one posted here by @CabCon ) But like i said its still not complete. If you search through the files there are STILL functions missing such as "playerlinktodelta". If anybody knows where to find them post them here or tell where to find them :grinning:

Please login or register to view links or downloads!

Regards, The Dark Side.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    CabCon and DF_AUS like this.
  9. ISOCheated

ISOCheated Member

Credits:
    That THC account is my old one, but hey thank you. Is this a zm dump as well?

The Dark Side likes this.