Release Black Ops 2 Zombie Dynamic Mod Menu I AM A ZOMBIE By CabCon and NzV | Version 0.95

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Can other people in the game tell a mod menu is present or when being used?
Other people can't see the mod menu so yes you can play stealth with it :smile: However if you use functions to obvious some people will know it :wink:

FurtMyGurt

Hey there! Been using GSC Studio for about a day maybe two. I only recently found this menu of yours, It looks great! The only issue I'm having is that it won't actually inject. It'll say "Injecting done." But no changes were made. I made sure that I am using the correct parent folders also named the file correctly. I also went onto, reluctantly reinstalling GSC Studio which had no effect either.

jamiejvmasta

@CabCon There are no clientids.gsc files in the mp folder. I can't load in anything.

EDIT: Not sure what to inject, it's quite unclear for most of the part.

Last edited:

jamiejvmasta

Okay it's working in offline zombie mode but when going online, the game crashes. I tried it on Tranzit.

EDIT: I figured it out by watching some tuts, now trying online.

Last edited:

jamiejvmasta

Online doesn't work, do I need to reinject after each match? It seems the game throws a couple of errors every now and then. I try to Force Host in Solo Play and then go online and start a game, sadly the game crashes everytime.

Last edited: