Release Black Ops 2 Zombie Dynamic Mod Menu I AM A ZOMBIE By CabCon and NzV | Version 0.95

Slav

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm new to the black ops 2 modding scene, and I wanted to give this a try. I don't know how to inject this or even install it on PC, so if I could get help, that'd be nice! Thanks in advance!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm new to the black ops 2 modding scene, and I wanted to give this a try. I don't know how to inject this or even install it on PC, so if I could get help, that'd be nice! Thanks in advance!
Hi,
if you would like to use the mod menu on pc I recommend to you to patch your game with redacted nightly first. With this you can not get banned.

Secondly you need to take a look into the tool: GSC Studio. You can find a few tutorials how to inject mod menus to redacted in google or here :y:

Slav

Veteran
Reaction score
I have figured out how to use GSC, and i'm using the redacted Version. The only problem i have is not knowing how to properly injecting a GSC. I've renamed it _clientids and everything, but it just doesn't work.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
can i use this when playing with my friends only? and i have steam version of bo2
You can use this online too if you get host or use a force host tool. Unfortunately, be warned, you can get banned by using this with steam.

squeakit

Veteran
Reaction score
You can use this online too if you get host or use a force host tool. Unfortunately, be warned, you can get banned by using this with steam.
I dont wanna play online just with my friends, is it still a chance to get banned then?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I dont wanna play online just with my friends, is it still a chance to get banned then?
Yes, anyway if you use it solo with the steam version there is a chance to get banned. I got banned :confused: