Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

stalks95

Veteran
Reaction score
yes this one works but still have a Problem with the gorod krovi map ( map is loading and then Change to the Death Sequenz)
ive tried to re/install the whole game but the same Problem
Error:
BG_Cache_GetIndexInternal-Exceeded`128' items for type 'rumble'

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
yes this one works but still have a Problem with the gorod krovi map ( map is loading and then Change to the Death Sequenz)
ive tried to re/install the whole game but the same Problem
Error:
BG_Cache_GetIndexInternal-Exceeded`128' items for type 'rumble'
Thanks for your report. I will take a look into it. :grinning:

nachaat

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for your report. Which version of the game are you using? Also do you have any dlc's installed?
im using the version 77.0.0.0.0 and i have all dlc's installed by the way i have a cracked version of the game ( works perfectly )

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

craved

Reaction score
52b7864ab3d743b156bebadc290c7727.png

im trying to use the menu through no steam yet when i create a mods folder and put the menu inside i dont see anything on black ops 3 to use the menu

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
52b7864ab3d743b156bebadc290c7727.png

im trying to use the menu through no steam yet when i create a mods folder and put the menu inside i dont see anything on black ops 3 to use the menu
Please update your game to the newest version to fix the issue. :smile:

HardKnoxNi69a

Reaction score
are you installing the game again and getting ready for the dlc 5 alot of new maps also i can use v12 but v14 freezes when loading zombies

Loan

Reaction score
Why when I download the file, Windows says that there is a virus or trojan detected ?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
are you installing the game again and getting ready for the dlc 5 alot of new maps also i can use v12 but v14 freezes when loading zombies
Yes, unfortunately it's a common issue which I wasn't able to fix yet.

HardKnoxNi69a

Reaction score
This guy's work is no virus so I wouldn't worry. Cab, DLC5 is coming so I pray your prepping to fix v14 to work fully. I don't get why 12 works and not 14 but with DLC5 coming I hope your still working on it now that zombies has a new wave of death coming

HardKnoxNi69a

Reaction score
What won't open you don't really open anything u need to copy into your mod folder and load the mod when u start up game then press aim + melee to load menu once inside an actual round