Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

rovono

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
uh I just looked at the files, why is Spursint in there? Clear as day trojan.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
This guy's work is no virus so I wouldn't worry. Cab, DLC5 is coming so I pray your prepping to fix v14 to work fully. I don't get why 12 works and not 14 but with DLC5 coming I hope your still working on it now that zombies has a new wave of death coming
Yes, I'm trying to do my best. Unfortunately it's quite difficult for me to fix the issue since I'm not facing any issue... :confused:

tarekio

Veteran
Reaction score
What issue are you facing?

Could you provide me some screenshots?

Well... In split screen mode; the menu appears at the right side, but it's almost at the end of the screen and its unreadable; you can move in the X- axis; but, the 2 first rows of each menu + title bar is above the top edge of the screen, and there's no way to adjust the y-axis; I tried to put the game in horizontal split screen, but the result is almost the same, also tried the different letter options, I don't know anything about coding mods, but i'm trying to teach my nephew how to make the easter eggs, and this menu would help me a lot; you can see the photos in this album
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Well... In split screen mode; the menu appears at the right side, but it's almost at the end of the screen and its unreadable; you can move in the X- axis; but, the 2 first rows of each menu + title bar is above the top edge of the screen, and there's no way to adjust the y-axis; I tried to put the game in horizontal split screen, but the result is almost the same, also tried the different letter options, I don't know anything about coding mods, but i'm trying to teach my nephew how to make the easter eggs, and this menu would help me a lot; you can see the photos in this album
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I can see! Thank you for your report. I'm going to take a look into this.

tim12345

Reaction score
Hi i got this mod for bo3 pc and everything works great except the round mod whenever i try to use it nothing happens after i complete the current round.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi i got this mod for bo3 pc and everything works great except the round mod whenever i try to use it nothing happens after i complete the current round.
Ok, thank you for your report. I'm going to take a look.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Does this mod menu support GamePad? If so, what are the controls?
Yes, this mod menu support game pads.

The control depends on your stick layout. It will display all controls at the begin of any round.