Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

RunZwithDoobies

Known Member
Reaction score
I launch the mod from the title screen and it gets stuck in a kind of boot loop. Any suggestions? Core-pack version 88.0.0.0.0

RunZwithDoobies

Known Member
Reaction score
Use winrar or 7-zip to extract the contents into the mods folder. Someone who admins this site should be able to link a tutorial to you. Slow to answer here however.

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, first, very nice menu, i really like it. Have you eventually thinked about an "Map Mods" Sub menu like the Iconic Sentinel Zombie gsc menu for bo2 from Serious-HD? This would be so awesome if you make this. Btw: when will be the final Version Released?
PS:sorry for my bad english.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello, first, very nice menu, i really like it. Have you eventually thinked about an "Map Mods" Sub menu like the Iconic Sentinel Zombie gsc menu for bo2 from Serious-HD? This would be so awesome if you make this. Btw: when will be the final Version Released?
PS:sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for your nice words! Makes me happy :grinning: Yes, this is quite a good idea. I'll implement this with the next version. I hope I can release an update soon since I'm currently quite busy. :wink:

(Your English is quite well.)

Boo666

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your nice words! Makes me happy :smile: Yes, this is quite a good idea. I'll implement this with the next version. I hope I can release an update soon since I'm currently quite busy. :wink:

(Your English is quite well.)
Thanks for this menu and your work for an update ; ) . Do not hustle you with the update, take the time like you will,main thing you have joy(on making this good working stuff for yourself and others) and the menu will be good ; ) .

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks for this menu and your work for an update ; ) . Do not hustle you with the update, take the time like you will,main thing you have joy(on making this good working stuff for yourself and others) and the menu will be good ; ) .
Thanks man! Appreciated! :wink: Happy Modding!

basha

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing work, i downloaded the menu even though didn't check all of its funtions still looks amazing and i have a question for you.
You code that entity spawn so good even rotate option is there, so my question is, is there anything like map edits from this function to save them, like we use to do in mw3 in some config file of any map. So whatever you edit in map until you have tht file, everytime you load the map, edits were there.
Is it possible to do it with this menu?
Thanks.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing work, i downloaded the menu even though didn't check all of its funtions still looks amazing and i have a question for you.
Thank you very much! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the menu! :grinning:

You code that entity spawn so good even rotate option is there, so my question is, is there anything like map edits from this function to save them, like we use to do in mw3 in some config file of any map. So whatever you edit in map until you have tht file, everytime you load the map, edits were there.
Is it possible to do it with this menu?
Thanks.
Are you talking about a function which does save your map 'build'/'edit' that you can load it in a another lobby?

basha

Reaction score
i am talking about let say you are playing shadows of evil, and you edit map with some entity spawns so if there any way to save those edits, when you load the map again so those edits will be there, and im talking about offline, which me and my friends play split screen only.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
i am talking about let say you are playing shadows of evil, and you edit map with some entity spawns so if there any way to save those edits, when you load the map again so those edits will be there, and im talking about offline, which me and my friends play split screen only.
Thanks for you reply. Ok, I understand. Let me see if this is possible but I mostly don't think so since it's only a GSC mod menu. :grinning: