Do you like Black Ops 3 Mods?

• Total voters

XenoOG_00

Reaction score
Is It possible to get any sort of mod menu for Next Gen (PS4 Xbox One)?? I have been trying to find one for about 2 weeks now and i just have no luck

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is It possible to get any sort of mod menu for Next Gen (PS4 Xbox One)?? I have been trying to find one for about 2 weeks now and i just have no luck
Unfortunately it's not possible like @Candy already said.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
how do i play a private game with my friends??
  • Download the mod via Steam Workshop.
  • Ensure your friends do download it as well.
  • Start the game and load the mod (everybody)
  • Now, one of you create a lobby.
  • Others join, start the game.
  • The lobby creator is the host and can give the menu to the others.

I hope this helped a bit :tonguewink:

jacopski

Reaction score
I love this mod manager, keep up the good work, i was wondering if when you use a mega gobble gum with the mod running will it actually be used in your legit account?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I love this mod manager, keep up the good work, i was wondering if when you use a mega gobble gum with the mod running will it actually be used in your legit account?
Unfortunately not. This mod is totally separated with the unlocks and achievements from the 'real' game.

YUND4

Reaction score
Hey cabcon,
i try open menú into the game but dont open, do you give me a short tutorial of what open mod menú into de the game with controls???? Pleaseeeee

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Hey cabcon,
i try open menú into the game but dont open, do you give me a short tutorial of what open mod menú into de the game with controls???? Pleaseeeee
You can open the menu by holding down the aim button while pressing the melee button.

CuntCunt

Reaction score
i can open the mod and everything but how do i select like i cant get in the fun mod because idk how or what letter to press to get in please i need help

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
i can open the mod and everything but how do i select like i cant get in the fun mod because idk how or what letter to press to get in please i need help

It's normally "F" or what ever you have your use button binded too

asssssdssssss

Reaction score
i have call of duty bo3 reloaded update3 cracked version i followed your instruction but i cant see mod in my main menue how can i solve this?