CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
um, sorry if I sound stupid, but...
how do you open the menu in-game? :sweatsmile:
(I dont really get it)
click the right mouse (aim down sights) and "V" (melee).
Shoot/ADS to scroll through the menu.
"F" to select/activate something.
"V"/melee to go back or close the menu.

Regards,
CabCon.

lexchaim

Reaction score
Thank you so much! This tool is awesome. I have 2 questions. The first is should I allow my game to download update 17? Also for some reason Gorod Krovi keeps kicking me out and giving me an error message, while the other maps work perfectly.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you so much! This tool is awesome. I have 2 questions. The first is should I allow my game to download update 17? Also for some reason Gorod Krovi keeps kicking me out and giving me an error message, while the other maps work perfectly.
Hi,
thank you.
  1. Yes, I would update the game.
  2. Which error do you get?
Regards,
CabCon.

lexchaim

Reaction score
Hi,
thank you.
  1. Yes, I would update the game.
  2. Which error do you get?
Regards,
CabCon.

Thank you for the quick reply! The error message says BG_Cache_Getindexinternal - Exceed '128' items for type 'rumble'
Happy Thanksgiving by the way!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply! The error message says BG_Cache_Getindexinternal - Exceed '128' items for type 'rumble'
Happy Thanksgiving by the way!
Thank you, u2! Yes, I get the same error I will try to fix it. :smile:

MAD4chaoS

Reaction score
Hey man real talk now I have done it through steam. I went on localy files and where the 2 files are in a file called zone, I just moved them from the File from download into the Game "zone" file... Will this work? I basically did it the way I'd mod World At War.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey man real talk now I have done it through steam. I went on localy files and where the 2 files are in a file called zone, I just moved them from the File from download into the Game "zone" file... Will this work? I basically did it the way I'd mod World At War.
I replied in the conversation! :wink:

WholeThrower119

Veteran
Reaction score
So, Since your focusing your efforts on this beautiful creation. May i ask for a rough ETA on the next update?
Maybe even a little peak at some of the new features? :wink: :innocent:
I've been using this menu for a few days now. And i love it. You did a 10/10 Job for a Alpha version, and i'm really looking forward to seeing where this menu goes and how it grows in the future. (I would just like to know a ETA for when it grows :wink: ) :yum: Anyways, Thanks for the fast reply on the other thread. I will be looking forward to seeing more releases :grinning:.

Good-luck and don't give up!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So, Since your focusing your efforts on this beautiful creation. May i ask for a rough ETA on the next update?
Maybe even a little peak at some of the new features? :wink: :innocent:
I've been using this menu for a few days now. And i love it. You did a 10/10 Job for a Alpha version, and i'm really looking forward to seeing where this menu goes and how it grows in the future. (I would just like to know a ETA for when it grows :wink: ) :yum: Anyways, Thanks for the fast reply on the other thread. I will be looking forward to seeing more releases :grinning:.

Good-luck and don't give up!
Thank you for this nice reply! :smile: Thank you really much! This motivates me to continue working on it :smile:

If we are talking about ETAs I think I will add the menu base system from my multiplayer menu (Release - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Mod Menu "EnCoReV13" by CabCon +Download | CabConModding and some new features like more settings on the zombies, a spawnable menu and some more stuff with models and stuff like that :smile: We will see... :wink:

Thank you,
best regards and have a nice day,
CabCon :peace:!