Do you like Black Ops 3 Mods?

• Total voters

belcourt60

Reaction score
I cant seem to find the answer anywhere but why can't I pull up the mod menu? I have installed the file exactly the way the tutorial said as well as uninstall/reinstall. I have downloaded it from steam and uninstalled/reinstalled and the menu still will not activate with rt click+V. I can see the file in the mod menu in the game and it says that it activates but i cannot pull up the menu. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance for any help.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the answer anywhere but why can't I pull up the mod menu? I have installed the file exactly the way the tutorial said as well as uninstall/reinstall. I have downloaded it from steam and uninstalled/reinstalled and the menu still will not activate with rt click+V. I can see the file in the mod menu in the game and it says that it activates but i cannot pull up the menu. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance for any help.
Hello,
thanks for your message. Are you getting the startup-println in the left corner at the start of the game? :smile:

belcourt60

Reaction score
Hello,
thanks for your message. Are you getting the startup-println in the left corner at the start of the game? :grinning:
No, when I load the mod it shows that it is loaded in the corner of the screen at the menu but when i start a game there is no evidence of the mod.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
No, when I load the mod it shows that it is loaded in the corner of the screen at the menu but when i start a game there is no evidence of the mod.
Ok, thanks. This sounds interesting. I require more information to help you. Do you have discord or Teamviewer?

nachaat

Reaction score
Hi i installed the mod and i lunched it but when i click the Zombies gamemode the game freezes ..what should i do? (By the way it's not the pc i have a gaming pc )

nachaat

Reaction score
The MODS menu in main menu of the game dont appear and i cant interact with the mod menu i have the game version no steam with the dlc 1
you must download other dlcs i had that probleme too but after i did download the dlcs everything worked fine

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi i installed the mod and i lunched it but when i click the Zombies gamemode the game freezes ..what should i do? (By the way it's not the pc i have a gaming pc )
Are you using the steam version of the game? :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I install the mod but i cant open the Menu :/ Pls help
Are you getting the welcome message in the left corner at the beginning of the round?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I cant open the file when I click open on zm_encorev12_alpha_1.rar
sry i forgot
if you dont know your windows bit version thing
just search for cmd on your pc, open it and type in "wmic os get osarchitecture"
then you should know it :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm betting a lot of money that this is just a port of my menu
without any credit to me. Bets are on!
It's a port of my Black Ops 2 menu which is a port of my Modern Warfare menu.

Let's compare the sources! :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Sounds good. Hit me up! It might not be, some people have actual ability but it's pretty odd that it's pixel perfect to mine. Just saying...
You are true! :smile: Looks like I used your base with a few modifications for my Cod4 Mod menu xD :smile: I think a lot has changed since your release but yeah you made the core!

I'm really sorry about that. I will add credits to it of course. :peace: Also if there is anything else with what I can help you, please let me know. I'm glad to accommodate. :y: