Yopyndog

Reaction score
Hello guyz, i dont speak english but i try to explain my problem :

I have download the gsc decompiler of serioushd and i have decompiled the zombie gamemode
i dont change any source code and when i try to recompile , gsc studio said : syntax error, but i dont change the source code, can you help me guyz ? please ?

This is not a publication to provocate serioushd , I just want a solution to my problem that the community would find

// oh and one part of this text have been translate with google translation sorry

Yopyndog

Reaction score
The Decompiler Doesnt Give You Correct Syntax some of it is wrong to stop leeching :tonguewink:
thanks to have reply my question :blush:
but the decompiler will serve to nothing?
//
sorry if I did not understand properly or you did not understand the meaning of my sentence :confused:

Lezyo

Reaction score
thanks to have reply my question :blush:
but the decompiler will serve to nothing?
//
sorry if I did not understand properly or you did not understand the meaning of my sentence :confused:
Well it will serve nothing for you considering your either a leech or don't have a clue on how to code, the purpose of it is to learn off of others etc. You're best go would be to take some functions or whatever you decompiled something for and add it to your own "zombie gamemode" or why not just find an open source one? lol

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Well it will serve nothing for you considering your either a leech or don't have a clue on how to code, the purpose of it is to learn off of others etc. You're best go would be to take some functions or whatever you decompiled something for and add it to your own "zombie gamemode" or why not just find an open source one? lol
Some of The functions that are decompiled work as long as they dont have && in them :tonguewink: