Release Bossam V6 GSC Mod Menu [Leaked Release]

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Xbox is not realy cool for hack xp
Im gonna have to disagree Bad. I test on PS3 and Xbox. But when im developing my menu, i use xbox to test. It can hold gsc's better than pc, it can return functions you're missing using The Tesseract, and it overall feels smoother because the xbox has more memory. :smile: Oh, and when you use The Tesseract, you don't crash when you test, like PC and Ps3 do. :tonguewink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im gonna have to disagree Bad. I test on PS3 and Xbox. But when im developing my menu, i use xbox to test. It can hold gsc's better than pc, it can return functions you're missing using The Tesseract, and it overall feels smoother because the xbox has more memory. :grinning: Oh, and when you use The Tesseract, you don't crash when you test, like PC and Ps3 do. :tonguewink:
Xboox si dankest

billy0652

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't get why people would buy a GSC anyway.
8/8 Paid-For GSCs get leaked anyway.

I get revolution and stuff like my tool that has a SQL Database and you can only use on 1 PC, but not GSC.

Anyways, enjoy Bossam V6. I'll look for a PC patch soon too!
i have the pc version of it add my skype miniozil11

ImHaxoTV

Reaction score
Yo, i will build the Bossam V6.txt source to a .gsc for my Ps3. I have try it with Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio, but it comes a error.
Do you know how can i fix this?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yo, i will build the Bossam V6.txt source to a .gsc for my Ps3. I have try it with Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio, but it comes a error.
Do you know how can i fix this?
Because its here for leeching. Its not in the right syntax to stop exactly what you are trying to do. Fix it.

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
LOL i have Release the Source on 25.06.16 and I have fu*king 10K+ Downloads hahaha