Release Bossam V6 GSC Mod Menu [Leaked Release]

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
and why not just go to Bossams V6 Release and take that one which has a Injector ?

1. Use JWM (Or GSC Studios) injector
  2. Make your own (Ill make a tutorial on how to make one in the following days). Or pay me/bug me and ill make one. its takes me about 20 seconds to make one lol.

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
  1. Use JWM (Or GSC Studios) injector
  2. Make your own (Ill make a tutorial on how to make one in the following days). Or pay me/bug me and ill make one. its takes me about 20 seconds to make one lol.
to 1. BOSSAM already released his v6 (works on v6.2) with Injector and some stuff.
2. i will never pay for a injector.

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
I find it funny how Bossam said this menu will never reach public but here we are lol

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I find it funny how Bossam said this menu will never reach public but here we are lol
I find it funny when Bossam think this is the best bo2 menu.
Screenshot_2016-02-14-21-13-36-01.jpeg

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
His a bit full of himself.
yeah :grinning: but the best was a fight below his v6 preview, someone was asking about the treyarch logo, which is in the shader list which I released. And he said it's private, after that I join the conversation. And than he write with a secound account on my channel and try to **** me. xD But I know that is bossam after that we talked in skype.... but saddly he delete the comment (or I can't find it) :smile:

Last edited:

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
It was funny a kid who actually had Bossam V6 was trying to sell it to me and I said ill see and then the next morning it got leaked :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
WARNING! DO NOT BUY/SELL A GSC... IT WILL BE LEAKED + SOURCE!
It was funny a kid who actually had Bossam V6 was trying to sell it to me and I said ill see and then the next morning it got leaked :smile: