Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello!

Ranks do not work after ranking up in multiplayer (they do not get saved). Therefore no weapon and reward is unlocked! Is this a problem with bGamer?

Also, I have tried some mod menus to achieve this, still the rewards don't get saved. Is there any solution?
Hello,
thanks for your message. Unfortunately it's not possible to rank up with mods in Black Ops 1.

Best regards,
CabCon.

LEO33

Reaction score
Hello,
thanks for your message. Unfortunately it's not possible to rank up with mods in Black Ops 1.

Best regards,
CabCon.
Thank you for your reply.

I own a LAN gaming-internet café and all my clients need all weapons, attachments and prestige unlocked with max rank every time they start the game. I have done this with COD: MF4 and COD: WaW, but not with COD: BO.

Is there any solution? Any hack or trainer? I need this for offline LAN only. For online, the solution was using v2 rocket client, which required uploading hacked level 50 stats to their server, but unfortunately I don't find any hack for Combat Training portion of multiplayer.

Harbir

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.

I own a LAN gaming-internet café and all my clients need all weapons, attachments and prestige unlocked with max rank every time they start the game. I have done this with COD: MF4 and COD: WaW, but not with COD: BO.

Is there any solution? Any hack or trainer? I need this for offline LAN only. For online, the solution was using v2 rocket client, which required uploading hacked level 50 stats to their server, but unfortunately I don't find any hack for Combat Training portion of multiplayer.
level hack is possible but its a bit tricky u need to go to (game)/main/bgserver.cfg and edit it ,go to team death match section in the file there will be score per kill unit (scr_tdm_score_kill "9999999" // Points ) set it to 9999999 from 100 and u r good to go. start game in team death match (which is default) run server join server kill a player and u will be L50 in one kill and it will be permanent. good luck

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
level hack is possible but its a bit tricky u need to go to (game)/main/bgserver.cfg and edit it ,go to team death match section in the file there will be score per kill unit (scr_tdm_score_kill "9999999" // Points ) set it to 9999999 from 100 and u r good to go. start game in team death match (which is default) run server join server kill a player and u will be L50 in one kill and it will be permanent. good luck
Hello,
thanks for your message. This is quite interesting, I will take a look into it.

Would you mind to create a thread with a small tutorial about it in our Black Ops 1 section? Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 | CabConModding

LEO33

Reaction score
Thank you. Sadly not everything is unlocked, such as Prestige and Pro perks. Neither trainer exists for this. :disappointed:

kieleken

Reaction score
hi, i was trying to use the bgt5launcher and i get the error, The Call of Duty Black Ops server is not available at this time. this happens when i try to join my friend.

hamz

Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Ok so i downloaded a version of blackops that has this mod built in with it.

I installed everything, i go to run it, IN HOST MODE IT WORKS, but if hostmode isnt selected when you go to click "zombies" in main menu it says cant connect to treyarchs network or watever netowrk COD uses.

We can all get into online mode using Hostmode but we cant see one another in lobby !!

pleeeeeease any help would be great!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Ok so i downloaded a version of blackops that has this mod built in with it.

I installed everything, i go to run it, IN HOST MODE IT WORKS, but if hostmode isnt selected when you go to click "zombies" in main menu it says cant connect to treyarchs network or watever netowrk COD uses.

We can all get into online mode using Hostmode but we cant see one another in lobby !!

pleeeeeease any help would be great!
Are you trying to play with your friends over LAN? If yes, are you using any LAN service like Tungle?

hamz

Reaction score
yes we are attempting to play over LAN and no we are not using tungle, i didnt know you could use tunngle purely for LAN

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
yes we are attempting to play over LAN and no we are not using tungle, i didnt know you could use tunngle purely for LAN
Ok, thank you. Unfortunately I don't know how to solve this since I'm not the developer of this patch. I recommend to contact the developers for help or to check google:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

addictedred

Reaction score
hi my friend is getting very low fps with the mod and he meets the recommended specs is there a way to fix the low fps while using the bgt client for lan

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hi my friend is getting very low fps with the mod and he meets the recommended specs is there a way to fix the low fps while using the bgt client for lan
The BGT client should not affect the performance of the game. Is your friend sure that the lags are affect by the BGT-Client?

addictedred

Reaction score
The BGT client should not affect the performance of the game. Is your friend sure that the lags are affect by the BGT-Client?
yes i am sure we were together when testing it and the game worked fine without the bgt client but made the game drop in fps when used

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
yes i am sure we were together when testing it and the game worked fine without the bgt client but made the game drop in fps when used
Ok, that's strange. Unfortunately I'm not the developer of this client and I don't know why this happend. I can only recommend to you to contact the developers:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roland King

Reaction score
how do i fix this fatal error: steam must be running to play this game.i already installed steam on drive d

dahakon

Reaction score
Hey we have the server running and for the most part everything is working, EXCEPT:

No one is able to create a class. Sure, they can make one but it always defaults to some of the default classes. So if I for example put an ACOG on a MP5 it won't show ingame even when one chooses the class.

Any ideas why?