Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

Deuss

Reaction score
Hi, im trying to test the maps in multiplayer but says that cant find the maps, what should i do?
also thx :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi, im trying to test the maps in multiplayer but says that cant find the maps, what should i do?
also thx :grinning:
Are you using any mods?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is it still working?
because it always stays connecting
Yes, it's still working. Please ensure to start the host before you start any game.

Soviet10

Reaction score
It works so well at combat training finally i can play with bots successfully but everytime i try to make private match the map disconnected and give error "you dont have this map" although i already got it isnt there any way to play private and much thanks to u

Soviet10

Reaction score
i took a screenshot with the error here for u to see :relaxed:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 610

Stripper69

Reaction score
Are there people who wanna play zombies or multiplayer? The game works perfectly fine zombies and the combat training. But that's it

FrankWoodz

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you for an simple to install and use mod, the clear directions in the readme file just makes for a great user experience. It also works with the Enhanced Combat Training mod to add few more gamemode to spice up combat training over time. This offline client has allowed me to enjoy BO1 everywhere I go using a UMPC and for that I'm grateful.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you for an simple to install and use mod, the clear directions in the readme file just makes for a great user experience. It also works with the Enhanced Combat Training mod to add few more gamemode to spice up combat training over time. This offline client has allowed me to enjoy BO1 everywhere I go using a UMPC and for that I'm grateful.
You're very much welcome and we are really happy you have a great user experience. :wink: If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to contact us.

AbdullahGee7035

Reaction score
The Download speed is less than 50mb/s.
AND
Whenever I try to download this file,it just fails on about 7%.
HELP ME!!!,I can't download this.:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

THIS client is really good

gonzal

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you setup a zombie server, where your friends can also join? Or is that just not possible? Which ports to forward, or should I use something like hamachi or evolve?

jaiden gueye

Reaction score
I get an error that says:

Couldn't load image 'loadscreen_zombie_prototype_mini'

any help would be appreciated! thx

DankMemesv2

Known Member
Reaction score
does it require steam version?

works with the MULTIPLAYER DLC maps?

also, is there an unlock all option??

jayX

Veteran
Reaction score
I am currently playing the custom map perish for bo1 . But in order to play it, you need to launch it from a different launcher. (b0_mods.bat) Is there a way to play with my friends through bggamer launcher and the custom map simultaneously?

TheKiller66

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi, dudes. I have a problem when starting the BO. I installed the BO twice downloaded from 2 different pages. Normally it starts without problems but when it tried to use the BGT5 I have the error "steam must be running to play this game". I have installed the original BO purchased from Steam so I do not know if that is generating incompatibility. The two versions that I downloaded from the internet already brought all the DLC. I also tried to use the BGT5 in the original game but it does not work either. I tried to fix it by reinstalling the games but it does not work either.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Hi, dudes. I have a problem when starting the BO. I installed the BO twice downloaded from 2 different pages. Normally it starts without problems but when it tried to use the BGT5 I have the error "steam must be running to play this game". I have installed the original BO purchased from Steam so I do not know if that is generating incompatibility. The two versions that I downloaded from the internet already brought all the DLC. I also tried to use the BGT5 in the original game but it does not work either. I tried to fix it by reinstalling the games but it does not work either.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here in the above case, for games cracked by Skidrow team, you only need to copy the cracked files to the installation folder of the game. Brian had sent me some screenshots and I am using it below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In that game folder, there is a folder named SKIDROW. Actually, this folder contains the crack files of this game and the patch file to avoid checking steam connection.
You need to copy these files and place it under the Installation folder.
It will prompt for confirmation to replace the existing files or cancel the copy. You need to replace the existing files.
Here are the steps in brief
  • Locate the SKIDROW patch files inside your game folder.
  • Copy the files and replace it with the files under the installation folder.
If you don’t have the skidrow patches with your game, download it from the internet.
After applying the files to the installation folder, the checking system for Steam will be disabled and you won’t see the “Steam must be running to play this game” anymore.

Not my tut but have you tried this?