Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

SalFisher47

Reaction score
I've tried both in the console starting with bgt5launcher and in the ingame console but it doesn't work. I've paste each signle line without the "; ", am I doing it wrong? Thanks
You should just paste the following line into in-game console:
/statsetbyname rank 49;statsetbyname plevel 15;statsetbyname codpoints 9999999;updategamerprofile;uploadstats;statsetbyname rankxp 999999999

GhostsNeRo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I've tried both in the console starting with bgt5launcher and in the ingame console but it doesn't work. I've paste each signle line without the "; ", am I doing it wrong? Thanks
with bots working but operation - class i miss again my level )=

Last edited:

wixud

Reaction score
Also someone knows how to bring all playable modes to the combat training? Yesterday im downloaded patch V8 from RSE Bots such as this client version was 0.1.1 then downloaded a SKIDROW Released game with no DLC,so after that im putted patch V8 to the game directory and copyed all DLC from FitGirl's repack then when im going to combat training there is no shows DLC Maps and Zombie maps.But luckily all modes in combat training are works+playercard too.So im wondering how to do that on new cracks of CODEX?

Gunscrusader

Known Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if this client is compatible with the steam version of black ops or if somebody got it to work with the steam version. I got this client to work before with the steam version, but after i restarted the game, it start switching rapidly between connecting to services and fetching stats, and then saying "unable to connect to black ops services. Please try again later".

The main problem is, the multiplayer cannot connect to the hostmode being hosted locally (or so i think) anymore and i have no idea as to how to solve this problem or how it started to happen. Are there some temp files causing conflicts? Ive tried disabling windows defender and firewall to no avail. My laptop has windows 10 installed. I have also noticed that it is unable to host a dedicated server. The console opens, runs a few lines, then closes itself.

Is it missing a file of some sort? Im receiving no windows error messages telling me that it is missing a file, so im getting very frustrated as to why this isn't working. I also don't see other people experiencing this problem, making it even worse.

If somebody could at least tell me if they got it to run with the steam version, then id be happy. Please help......

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
I would like to know if this client is compatible with the steam version of black ops or if somebody got it to work with the steam version. I got this client to work before with the steam version, but after i restarted the game, it start switching rapidly between connecting to services and fetching stats, and then saying "unable to connect to black ops services. Please try again later".

The main problem is, the multiplayer cannot connect to the hostmode being hosted locally (or so i think) anymore and i have no idea as to how to solve this problem or how it started to happen. Are there some temp files causing conflicts? Ive tried disabling windows defender and firewall to no avail. My laptop has windows 10 installed. I have also noticed that it is unable to host a dedicated server. The console opens, runs a few lines, then closes itself.

Is it missing a file of some sort? Im receiving no windows error messages telling me that it is missing a file, so im getting very frustrated as to why this isn't working. I also don't see other people experiencing this problem, making it even worse.

If somebody could at least tell me if they got it to run with the steam version, then id be happy. Please help......
I used the steam version and it does work! You just have to make sure that you buy all the dlcs or download them from online :wink:
To start a match make the host's Ip 127.0.0.1 and select start hostmode. For everyone else type in the host's IPv4 Address and also select start hostmode. Both people need to select the same multiplayer/singleplayer and it should work! You can get the IPv4 Address by opening the command prompt and typing ipconfig it should then be like the 3rd one down or something around there.

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
When I enter Singleplayer in 'bgT5Launcher.exe' without pressing 'Start Hostmode' and select Zombies in the Main Menu, It gives me a message which says something like "black ops server is not available at this time".

That doesn't happen when I press 'Start Hostmode'.

But the thing is, I need to play on LAN with my friend so he Starts as host and joins a lobby in zombies, and I need to put in his IP and select singleplayer but then I can't because without hostmode that error above comes up.

Yes I renamed the .exe's to bgt5sp and bgt5mp.
Everything is good except when running without host mode, it's just impossible to join a lobby for zombies.

PLEASE HELP ASAP :/
Both people should select Start Hostmode, or at least that works for me.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone want to play zombies with me?
That I think is a great offer from you and I'm sure a few people would be interested :smile: However I recommend to you that you create a thread about it here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 1

It will probably reach more people than page 7 of this thread...:wink:

Nakrime

Reaction score
Maybe I'm stupid or haven't searched hard enough but how exactly do you use this ? Can you play with friends across the world or is it just for LANs ?

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe I'm stupid or haven't searched hard enough but how exactly do you use this ? Can you play with friends across the world or is it just for LANs ?
You need internet and you need the person's Ip that your playing with. So ya its pretty much LAN for a local group of friends

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
I used the steam version and it does work! You just have to make sure that you buy all the dlcs or download them from online :wink:
To start a match make the host's Ip 127.0.0.1 and select start hostmode. For everyone else type in the host's IPv4 Address and also select start hostmode. Both people need to select the same multiplayer/singleplayer and it should work! You can get the IPv4 Address by opening the command prompt and typing ipconfig it should then be like the 3rd one down or something around there.

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
hey, new to this and all but how do i connect to a friends game on lan? we're using .1 because thats the only one that works.
we're using the fitgirl repack for blackops, and zombies works fine
im not sure if that version is any different but you just need to use the host's ip and both people should select start hostmode. then both people- wait zombies or PvP??

Smalllbuddy

Veteran
Reaction score
i just am asking how to connect to my friends multiplayer lan, i know how to get zombies to work and how to set the launcher up
ok im not sure about multiplayer ive never used it ivee only used zombies I would assume that you both select private match/ combat training and it would work like a normal game would

OldSpiceFTW

Reaction score
I am using skidrow version, i have copied all the dlcs on the game file and then i have copied client files to my black ops 1 folder.
The problem is when i open the Bgamer and click on Singleplayer it gives me a black screen and an error saying Couldn't load image loadscreen_Zombie_Prototype_mini
Please Help me guys i really wanna play the game
Hello CCM,
today I will share this Black Ops 1 LAN version with you. It's perfect for modders which want to create mods without steam offline. :grinning: Enjoy it.

Screenshot
k7cmp85e.png

Requirements
Game version with all DLCs. If you are missing any DLCs the game will not work. (You don't have all DLCs: Release - Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download | CabConModding )
NemexisOps nosteam version has been successfully tested.

Installation
Copy the contents of the "Client Files" folder to your directory for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Start the "bgT5Launcher.exe" program and begin the local server by clicking "Start Hostmode". (127.0.0.1) is your internal IP address and should not be changed if you are hosting. You can type any nickname that you want, then start singleplayer or multiplayer. You can switch between each mode at any time.

You require help?
Contact the developer: @Die_Rache

LATEST Download 0.6
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:cabconmodding:
i cant open multiplayer as it says localized_english_iw09_iwd error during initialization

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Also someone knows how to bring all playable modes to the combat training? Yesterday im downloaded patch V8 from RSE Bots such as this client version was 0.1.1 then downloaded a SKIDROW Released game with no DLC,so after that im putted patch V8 to the game directory and copyed all DLC from FitGirl's repack then when im going to combat training there is no shows DLC Maps and Zombie maps.But luckily all modes in combat training are works+playercard too.So im wondering how to do that on new cracks of CODEX?
Hmm... i tryed to play MP using the FitGirl version and got an error, and just after that saw in the description that it was only for the SKIDROW version i think. someday ill get it hehe

Sansith

Veteran
Reaction score
I am using skidrow version, i have copied all the dlcs on the game file and then i have copied client files to my black ops 1 folder.
The problem is when i open the Bgamer and click on Singleplayer it gives me a black screen and an error saying Couldn't load image loadscreen_Zombie_Prototype_mini
Please Help me guys i really wanna play the game
I have the same problem...