Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.1.1

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello CCM,
today I will share this Black Ops 1 LAN version with you. It's perfect for modders which want to create mods without steam offline. :grinning: Enjoy it.

Screenshot
k7cmp85e.png

Requirements
Game version with all DLCs. If you are missing any DLCs the game will not work. (You don't have all DLCs: Release - Black Ops DLC's Map Pack Download | CabConModding )
NemexisOps nosteam version has been successfully tested.

Installation
Copy the contents of the "Client Files" folder to your directory for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Start the "bgT5Launcher.exe" program and begin the local server by clicking "Start Hostmode". (127.0.0.1) is your internal IP address and should not be changed if you are hosting. You can type any nickname that you want, then start singleplayer or multiplayer. You can switch between each mode at any time.

You require help?
Contact the developer: @Die_Rache

LATEST Download 0.6
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:cabconmodding:

Attachments

• BGamer Black Ops 0.6.rar
    639.4 KB · Views: 22,355
Last edited:

Michael achraf

Reaction score
I am using skidrow version, i have copied all the dlcs on the game file and then i have copied client files to my black ops 1 folder.
The problem is when i open the Bgamer and click on Singleplayer it gives me a black screen and an error saying Couldn't load image loadscreen_Zombie_Prototype_mini
Please Help me guys i really wanna play the game

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I am using skidrow version, i have copied all the dlcs on the game file and then i have copied client files to my black ops 1 folder.
The problem is when i open the Bgamer and click on Singleplayer it gives me a black screen and an error saying Couldn't load image loadscreen_Zombie_Prototype_mini
Please Help me guys i really wanna play the game
The problem could be the dlcs. There are other files which need to modfiy that the dlcs are working.

XeroemoXmageX

Reaction score
Just as a follow up to the thread above, I'd like to confirm that this works well? We have a 4 pc lan setup currently running with no internet connection whatsoever. There's a fully packed game up for download on 1337x by nosTEAM that has all the patches, maps and DLC content already integrated. Would it be as simple as using the launcher to create a dedicated server, launching the game in single player on all 4 machines, selecting zombies, and choosing the online option? I'm curious as to how hosting the dedicated server allows you to choose which map to host.

Some light on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just as a follow up to the thread above, I'd like to confirm that this works well? We have a 4 pc lan setup currently running with no internet connection whatsoever. There's a fully packed game up for download on 1337x by nosTEAM that has all the patches, maps and DLC content already integrated. Would it be as simple as using the launcher to create a dedicated server, launching the game in single player on all 4 machines, selecting zombies, and choosing the online option? I'm curious as to how hosting the dedicated server allows you to choose which map to host.

Some light on this situation would be greatly appreciated.
This is working but you're doing it with a LAN host, not with an dedicated server!

LEO33

Reaction score
Hello!

Ranks do not work after ranking up in multiplayer (they do not get saved). Therefore no weapon and reward is unlocked! Is this a problem with bGamer?

Also, I have tried some mod menus to achieve this, still the rewards don't get saved. Is there any solution?