Release Call of Duty Black Ops 1 BGamer T5 LAN/Offline Client v0.7

MyDadBeatsMe

Veteran
Reaction score
So I'm loving this LAN Client, but I can't find a way to use mods through the launcher, I'm trying to use BO_Reimagined.bat to launch the Reimagined mod, but that takes away all LAN functionality, and when I launch using the BGT5Launcher.exe, I lose the mods folder, anyway to get around this?

fitmir

Reaction score
ive always play normally with both BGamer+GameMod, u just have to use the bgT5Launcher.exe (i also always prefer to edit the bgset.ini directly) to set the Hostmode, leave the program there, dont close it, and start the bat file BO_Mods.bat

its gonna execute normally if you just rename the BGamerT5.exe to BlackOps.exe

Can you elaborate on this? I'm trying to play Bgamer LAN and use mods at the same time, but when I do so and go to zombies, it says the call of duty server is not available at this moment. Did you ever get LAN working with mods?

l_Adz

Reaction score
This doesnt work for the nosteam version [2020] it keeps connecting to adna servers smh anyone got a fix for this

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this? I'm trying to play Bgamer LAN and use mods at the same time, but when I do so and go to zombies, it says the call of duty server is not available at this moment. Did you ever get LAN working with mods?
Do you use the "Enable Hostmode" on the BGamer Launcher before start the BO_Mods.bat ?

that is the part wich holds a "fake connection" to it for navigating through the menu

if still doesnt work you could load the mod and use the console to load:
/map zombie_MAPNAME

Aleksoo

Known Member
Reaction score
idk what's going on but when my friend goes to click ''zombies'' on the main menu it just says connecting and then it just says ''the call of duty black ops server is not available at this time '' we're both with fitgirl black ops 1

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
idk what's going on but when my friend goes to click ''zombies'' on the main menu it just says connecting and then it just says ''the call of duty black ops server is not available at this time '' we're both with fitgirl black ops 1
now ill gotta say: retry the usage steps

tzgaming1020

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to play MP by making a dedicated server
me and my friend both did the fitgirl version now i turn hostmode one and then make a dedicated server my friend put my ip in th host ip and clicks multiplayer and it gets stuck on connecting and then says "servers not found" hes hosted and the same thing happens to me can anyone tell me how to get this to work

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me how to play MP by making a dedicated server
me and my friend both did the fitgirl version now i turn hostmode one and then make a dedicated server my friend put my ip in th host ip and clicks multiplayer and it gets stuck on connecting and then says "servers not found" hes hosted and the same thing happens to me can anyone tell me how to get this to work
wait, so u can start the game? i still could not get ot to load...

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
The playercard is still not saving. It just resets after exiting the game. All the hours spent making my emblem... I want to die.
it might be like black ops 2, exactly when u save it, the file might be created somewhere around the /players folder and u can copy it to at leat keep the file with u

would be nicer if they (like Rekt and Plutonium) released something like a patch for us to use custom images....

WhyAreWeStillHere?

Known Member
Reaction score
The mpstatsBasicTraining_(Your Game ID).stats file in Profiles/(Your Game ID) is the file that holds all multiplayer statistics, including your playercard. The problem with the playercard not saving is actually BGamer's saving mechanism it self, not the file. It looks like the client doesn't save the playercard info in the stats file (Like vanilla Black Ops does) for some reason. And by "Vanilla Black Ops", I actually mean Deamonware's servers, as the file is never stored locally in vanilla.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
The mpstatsBasicTraining_(Your Game ID).stats file in Profiles/(Your Game ID) is the file that holds all multiplayer statistics, including your playercard. The problem with the playercard not saving is actually BGamer's saving mechanism it self, not the file. It looks like the client doesn't save the playercard info in the stats file (Like vanilla Black Ops does) for some reason. And by "Vanilla Black Ops", I actually mean Deamonware's servers, as the file is never stored locally in vanilla.
i let the thought there in rekt server, hope that someone look at it huhahua

crowiq

Reaction score
Hello CCM!
I have decided to release a new version of my Black Ops offline LAN mod.

View attachment 2526

Changelog:
  • changed friendslist system
  • changed game .exe names to the original (BlackOps.exe, BlockOpsMP.exe) again
  • changed bgserver.cfg to server.cfg
  • fixed playercard not saving
  • implented custom patch .dll (bgcustom.dll)
  • implented friendslist
  • changed gameid system

Installation:
  1. If you haven't had a previous version of my mod (or anything like alterops, interops, nemexisops) befor,
    you need a compatible game version (most users recommend "FitGirl")
  2. Download
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  3. copy the files to the gamefolder

How to play:
  1. Execute bgt5launcher.exe (as administrator)
  2. Enter your Nickname and the IP you want to connect to (click on "Your IP" to paste your IP to the textbox)
  3. If you are the host press the "Start Hostmode" button
  4. Start the Game via "Singleplayer" or "Multiplayer"
Explanations:
Only the host can see every player who is connected to the server in his friendslist.
The Clients are added automatically.
Download the file bgcustom_code_v0.1.rar from the attachment of this thread.
Open the project in Visual Studio.
You can put your custom patches in the marked place, Singleplayer and Multiplayer have different patches!
Compile the code and put the bgcustom.dll in the BGamer: Black Ops game folder
View attachment 2524
You can now customise your Game ID.
This means you can play with your stats on different computers.
Make sure your stats are saved on the machine that is hosting the server.
With a click on your GameID in the Launcher you can change it :smile:
View attachment 2527

If you need any help or have detected a bug feel free to contact me :smile:

When I try to start Multiplayer it says it cannot find it. How do I fix this? pls help

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
When I try to start Multiplayer it says it cannot find it. How do I fix this? pls help
change the file name from BGamerT5MP.exe to BlackOpsMP.exe

but theres still something that i also cant solve, only the RektT5 client is working for MP to me (u find it at getrektby . us)

Jhelper

Reaction score
why does my settings keep resetting with this mod. Im trying to increase my fov and everytime i die (or restart the game) it goes back to 65. please help!

Viperman

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a question from my side.

I know the BGamer client allows LAN play, but is there a way to make it work over the internet? I tried it with my PC's at home. I hosted a game on my internet IP, but wasn't able to join on the internet IP from the other PC.

Having said that, using something such as Radmin-VPN works beautifully, so in a sense it works over the internet that way, just wondered if it would work with internet IP's as well.

Been following the thread too, but didn't see a specific answer. Is there a way to host a server with bots enabled? I have a bots mod that I got from Moddb, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find a way to host mods for a LAN server.

Any ideas?

AdderWhisker

Reaction score
When i start game in host mode i can get to zombies menu. But when i start on second pc in non host mode i cant connect to zombies menu ?

MLGPRO2065

Known Member
Reaction score
I get an error when starting the game "Gamer version not initiali supported. Errors could occure!" I'm using the version from cs.rin.ru