Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Weapon | Staff of Fire for MP & ZM + Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
today I will share this awesome mod for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3!

Preview
EA9F133708B4BCBEFF13D64C180469DDC0813EF9

469185DC010F261B540975E17B2AE46153C6CF2A

How to use it?
To play it in Multiplayer:
1. In the main menu click on [MODS] Select Staff of Fire
2. Click on Multiplayer and set up your custom game the way you want. (Gametypes supported: TDM, FFA, DOM, SnD & HQ)

To play it in Treyarch Zombies:
2. Click on Zombies and select the map you want to play. Please note if you want to play on a map by Treyarch you have to keep in mind that only SoE, DE & ZnS appears to be working. You can always try, it will just kick you out to the main menu.

To play it in Custom Zombies:
2. Click on Zombies and then select the custom map you want to play. If the map is not supported, you will be kicked to the main menu with an error.

I'm getting an error that says something like "en_zm_levelcommon", what do I do? Verify your game, this was a bug that Treyarch fixed, you must be running an old version of the game.

How do I enable cheats? Type "/developer 2" in the console while in the main menu and then load in to the map you want to play.

If you have cheats enabled and you lose your Staff of Fire you can give it to yourself with the following command: /give fire_staff

Please take screenshots or write down any error messages you might get when you are using this mod, it will speed the process up for me and it will get fixed much faster.

Credits
Classixz

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:cabconmodding:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
:disrelieved: That's really sad, you should upgrade your pc! The upcoming games are so nice :sunglasses:
I need to update my graphics card everything else is fine but I am poor af lol it's all good I will eventually be able to play them when they are dead af :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

UliCrack

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to ask one thing and it's how I fix the bug that gives me, it tells me error es_mp_mod when I enter multiplayer

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (9).png
    Captura de pantalla (9).png
    41.9 KB · Views: 473

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
is there a non steam download link? if not plz can anyone add one?
If you want to use this mod, you require steam workshop or a good friend who will download it for you :tonguewink:

Nicole John

Reaction score
I also need to update my graphics card everything else is fine but I am poor af lol it's all good. Thanks for this topic.