Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Elite Mossy Remake Mod Menu with Unlock All, Stats and Prestige MP/SP/ZM +Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
today I'm really proud to share this amazing remake with a lot of cool features to you guys.

Preview
JtC1p7d.png

Features

As there is no multiplayer menus released I decided to throw this menu together it's basically an "Elite Mossy Remake" and tried to stick to the style, this menu will work both on MP, ZM & SP just make sure you change the mode in infinity loader to the correct gametype, this menu has just basic mods as I don't want to be working on this menu as it's mainly just for people to do MP unlocks when they buy the tool, if you find any bugs let me know and if its game breaking I will fix it. credits to Extinct for the base.

Controls
Open MenuAim & Knife
Scroll DownShoot
Scroll UpAim
Close Submenu/MenuE
Select OptionF
Left/Right3 & 4

How to use?
You require this tool. View the inject process in the youtube video above.

Credits
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(Menu Base)

Download

onateac

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
today I'm really proud to share this amazing remake with a lot of cool features to you guys.

Preview
JtC1p7d.png

Features

As there is no multiplayer menus released I decided to throw this menu together it's basically an "Elite Mossy Remake" and tried to stick to the style, this menu will work both on MP, ZM & SP just make sure you change the mode in infinity loader to the correct gametype, this menu has just basic mods as I don't want to be working on this menu as it's mainly just for people to do MP unlocks when they buy the tool, if you find any bugs let me know and if its game breaking I will fix it. credits to Extinct for the base.

Controls
Open MenuAim & Knife
Scroll DownShoot
Scroll UpAim
Close Submenu/MenuE
Select OptionF
Left/Right3 & 4

How to use?
You require this tool. View the inject process in the youtube video above.

Credits

(Menu Base)

Download

wow this looks great. Good work

daniel390

Reaction score
Hey man, downloaded and injected it but cant open it ingame. Can i use it only against bots?

mathiasjohnson

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
This looks nice, I have a question. Will this work if I load up "More Team Botz for ZM" in the game and then inject this mod? Will they work together?

Can I get banned if I play Zombies alone with bots? From my knowledge VAC still, runs in zombie mode?

yazmeiki

Reaction score
hi i used the mod but for some reason it doesn't work when i use it, it glitches out a lot and i have to close bo3 to play again, can please fix it or tell what i should do