Release Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 xePixTvx V18 GSC Mod Menu by xePixTvx + Download

xRaW Raptor

Look it's a Wolve D:
Reaction score
that what he is doing is spammin first post with "it dont work" then 1minute later "can i have a tut" and thats spammin there is a edit button use it or dont spam.

2Seconds Google using..

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
that what he is doing is spammin first post with "it dont work" then 1minute later "can i have a tut" and thats spammin there is a edit button use it or dont spam.

2Seconds Google using..
True I never said your wrong. I agree but it was not full on spam. like the whole page.

syndigoism

Reaction score
I'm assuming this doesn't wok with the steam version of the game considering you have to download react. Is that correct?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm assuming this doesn't wok with the steam version of the game considering you have to download react. Is that correct?
Yeah, steam patched the gsc injection. Only if you go back to older versions than you can play with it on steam.

markkkk

Reaction score
My game crashes every time i go to load the mod menu and i cant use the injector so i have to restart my pc every time i try to load the mod menu any help/advice?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
virustotal.com 27/56 viruses WTF :rage:
It targets the "example" injector. A injector is for the most virusscans a virus. But it isn't one. :smile: Also you can use it via the Mod folder, so there you needn't use the injector if you don't trust me :smile: :handok:

DeZimeX

Reaction score
It targets the "example" injector. A injector is for the most virusscans a virus. But it isn't one. :grinning: Also you can use it via the Mod folder, so there you needn't use the injector if you don't trust me :grinning: :handok:
It has 10 trojan viruses... Should i risk it??? If i get a virus, how can remove it with out resetting my computer?