Preview
vlcsnap-00012-png.1833

FAQ
  • Which games are supported?
    • MW3, Ghosts, AW, IW, and WW2.
  • Which systems are supported?
    • PC, XBOX,and PS3.
  • How big can the menu be?
    • You can inject up to an average of 800+kb mod menus.
  • Does it support Teknogods?
  • Release ETA?
    • AgreedBog381 (28.01.18): "probably be ready for release in 2 weeks"

Download and latest version here: Release - Call of Duty: Infinity Loader | GSC Development Tool PC/XBOX/PS3 +Download

Credits
@AgreedBog381
@SyGnUs

Best regards,
CabCon.

Last edited:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this program a .net application? Also next question I have is are you going to need to purchase this? Also what's under the purchase tab? What features? Pricing?

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
PAID BY TIME HAHAHAHAHAHA. Im glad i have another program I can crack once its out
There's many disassemblers out there like DnS Spy etc. I'm sure they will do fine and protect their program. I can assure you, your reversing skills are nowhere as close nor as good as mine. Let's just see what they plan on doing for security.

AgreedBog381

Infinity Loader
Reaction score
There's many disassemblers out there like DnS Spy etc. I'm sure they will do fine and protect their program. I can assure you, your reversing skills are nowhere as close nor as good as mine. Let's just see what they plan on doing for security.
Here is just a small fyi for anyone who is curious. If somebody does manage to crack the tool, all they will find is pictures and a readme file. Nothing important is in there.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
PAID BY TIME HAHAHAHAHAHA. Im glad i have another program I can crack once its out
Gotta admit, that's a huge unnecessary feat in my opinion. A one time payment is something, but paid by time isn't worth it. Maybe to some people, but not me. Have fun fellas! :tongueclosed: (Not cracking the tool, using it. Don't do that that's bad)