CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
85ef469fd2.jpg

Hello everyone,
today I want to share this awesome menu with you! It's created by Agreedbog381 and he did a awesome job! Feel free to try it out! Enjoy! Alos it's converted by xTurntUpLobbies, he wrote this: A few things I'd like to note, I had to remove a few things due to size restraints. Including, trampoline, secret room, BlueBerry Sky-base, and physics sky-base (non of these are really that great anyway, secret room had bugs also). Besides that I added some useful mods inside administration menu. It had barely anything in it so you'll thank me later =p. Also "laser" won't freeze your console but only because I made it so it doesn't work. Next up is Project x v2 for conversion :grinning: (just got to get past this damn hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh error). Oh! Almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files.

Video

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits
Agreedbog381 - Creator of the menu and resize tutorial
Me - for spending long hours converting this​

Have fun!​

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Very Very well done. This couldn't have been easy. I know the ps3 is SUCH a pain.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
there is a patch for pc and xbox but how would I turn this into a backup for ps3?
Download the pkg for w@w, extract the contents of the pkg file, put the modded patch file in to w@w > english, get your keys file and psid for ps3xporter, create backup, whack on usb stick and boom

PoofFrags

Veteran
Reaction score
Download the pkg for w@w, extract the contents of the pkg file, put the modded patch file in to w@w > english, get your keys file and psid for ps3xporter, create backup, whack on usb stick and boom
But its a common.ff and there is no common.ff in my waw folder

MakelYTPC

Veteran
Reaction score
I've tried putting project x v2 into the nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff but i get a hunk error of 2048 bytes.

MakelYTPC

Veteran
Reaction score
Just no lol. This is wrong on so many levels.

asdfgh789

Veteran
Reaction score
85ef469fd2.jpg

Hello everyone,
today I want to share this awesome menu with you! It's created by Agreedbog381 and he did a awesome job! Feel free to try it out! Enjoy! Alos it's converted by xTurntUpLobbies, he wrote this: A few things I'd like to note, I had to remove a few things due to size restraints. Including, trampoline, secret room, BlueBerry Sky-base, and physics sky-base (non of these are really that great anyway, secret room had bugs also). Besides that I added some useful mods inside administration menu. It had barely anything in it so you'll thank me later =p. Also "laser" won't freeze your console but only because I made it so it doesn't work. Next up is Project x v2 for conversion :grinning: (just got to get past this damn hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh error). Oh! Almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files.

Video

Download
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits

Agreedbog381 - Creator of the menu and resize tutorial
Me - for spending long hours converting this

Have fun!​
it is amazing mod thanks for sharing :smile:
can u convert into pc ?