Tutorial How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam | English tutorial by CabCon

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters

Skankhunt42

Hi could you please help me I did everything shown in the tutorial but when I open my game it just has
Campaign
Freerun
Play Online
Quit
What should I do???

Last edited:

John Melendez

Known Member
@CabCon hello i have done everything right i think loaded mod from menu i load zombies kino push mouse and v it doesnt pop up i tried alot of button combos

PixelGamer115

Hey, everything works until I try to load a mod, it loads indefinitely (the name of the mod appears on the top right corner, black screen for a few seconds, then the menu shows up briefly and the cycle starts again. Doesn't crash, but it forces me to go alt+f4 on the game's ass.

majsmoke

Need to update your mod for newest version.
Mod does not work for game version 88.
Cool Mod from what it looks like on here, just wished I could try it lol.

chauncy19d

How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam?
Hello guys,
in this tutorial I would like to show you how to install any black ops 3 mod menu without steam. Be sure to post problems below. Cheers :peace:!

Video version of this tutorial:

1. First of all you download a mod menu (example mod menu download here: Release - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Mod Menu "EnCoReV13" by CabCon +Download | CabConModding from any website:
  2. After that you get a .rar file with a folder inside of it. To open the .rar file I recommend to use: Winrar (
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    )
  3. Now you go inside of your Black Ops 3 game directory: (default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III) And create a folder called 'mods' inside of it (if there is already a folder called mods, just use this folder):
  4. After that you go inside of this folder and drag the folder from the .rar file in this folder:
  5. Than you start Black Ops 3 and select the mod (name of the folder you dragged inside of the 'mods' folder) in the main menu:
  6. If the mod loaded you go to multiplayer and start a private match:
  7. And you can see you got now the mod menu:
  8. That's it -> have fun!

If you have any question related to this tutorial or any suggestion, write a reply below this thread! Thanks and have fun with the mod menu!

Best regards,
CabCon :cabconmodding:!
Where and how can i get this MOD for PC please!