More source leakes?

• Yes

Votes: 703 95.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 4.6%

• Total voters
G

Gentle

No, I mean where he got the syntax error the include statements are not where they are supposed to be, always at the top.
then specify that.. He just started he was prob confused because he saw the includes at the top. Also I see you modified your text

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Include statements are in the middle but must be at the top. Multiple GSCs have been merged which has to be undone.
then specify that.. He just started he was prob confused because he saw the includes at the top. Also I see you modified your text
I think it happend because the source includes two files.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
It's funny how all the noobs are crying about script errors and I found the solution immediately because it was that obvious.

You just have to split it up in two individual script files and that's it. Where to split them and which GSC files are injected into is left as an exercise for the reader :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

DEv_ShOoTz

Veteran
Reaction score
It's funny how all the noobs are crying about script errors and I found the solution immediately because it was that obvious.

You just have to split it up in two individual script files and that's it. Where to split them and which GSC files are injected into is left as an exercise for the reader :tearsofjoy:

The Perfect Working :wink:

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score

Of Course you Would find it Leecher ;P i knew that in 2014