MrMatrix220

Veteran
Reaction score
(This will also be in Zombie mode)
Hi everyone this is a working mouse controlled menu in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 by MrCoby220 (ME)
This is still work in progress
Keep in mind that the style of the menu is being worked on to make it look like the Call of Duty Black ops 3 ESC Menu
I will add more gif images in the spoiler bellow as the menu keep being worked on
The script will be released when the menu will be done
v.v.v PREVIEW v.v.v
5204fc4e155db895929394c538d2652c.gif

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
(This will also be in Zombie mode)
Hi everyone this is a working mouse controlled menu in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 by MrCoby220 (ME)
This is still work in progress
Keep in mind that the style of the menu is being worked on to make it look like the Call of Duty Black ops 3 ESC Menu
I will add more gif images in the spoiler bellow as the menu keep being worked on
The script will be released when the menu will be done
v.v.v PREVIEW v.v.v
5204fc4e155db895929394c538d2652c.gif
@MrMatrix220 Really good job! Did you used a .MENU? :smile: Can't wait to see more. :peace:

Cxwh

Veteran
Reaction score
Holy s**t! That's exactly what I needed for my CS:GO Menu. Can't wait for the release of your menu! Great Job!

MrMatrix220

Veteran
Reaction score
Or port youviolateme's remake of the original one
This was made all by me from scratch i do not have the code anymore since i don't give a crap about bo3 modding anymore but i think i gave it to cabcon on discord he probably does not have it but it was not that good since it was all gsc the mouse speed was nothing like your pc mouse speed and there was glitches where when i put my mouse on the full left i can't bring it back in the middle and it would always be teleported back to the left also i did use custom shaders for the mouse and a bunch of other stupid stuff this is plain stupid and non one should make a gsc mouse menu better use lui (lua scripting for ui) and i don't see why ppl think its cool to "port" mods everyone has its own opinions