Preview MW2 IW4x Hack/Bypass Tool "IW4xTool" by xEony

xEony

Reaction score
Preview

Screenshot
8CJdNGPlTbayiNsVHVG9og.png

Description

This tool allows to hack and bypass bans on IW4x servers. It is just a test to show that IW4x's AC is vulnerable. Although it seems like IW4x is not using any "active" AC, just some sort of blocking system to prevent memory access, it is still possible to get access. I will never release this tool to keep the game clean from hackers. IW4x is almost hacker free and I would like to keep it as it is. If you want to hack on MW2, do it on the original one.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Preview

Screenshot
8CJdNGPlTbayiNsVHVG9og.png

Description

This tool allows to hack and bypass bans on IW4x servers. It is just a test to show that IW4x's AC is vulnerable. Although it seems like IW4x is not using any "active" AC, just some sort of blocking system to prevent memory access, it is still possible to get access. I will never release this tool to keep the game clean from hackers. IW4x is almost hacker free and I would like to keep it as it is. If you want to hack on MW2, do it on the original one.

Good job! Thanks for sharing :y:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not hard to unban yourself lol. There's free tools on other public forums (not sure if they're outdated) however it's not hard to unban yourself, just a bit o fupdating and that's it :tonguewink:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
It's not hard to unban yourself lol. There's free tools on other public forums (not sure if they're outdated) however it's not hard to unban yourself, just a bit o fupdating and that's it :tonguewink:
I got banned on one of the main servers how long ago havent played the game.since because I couldn't find any hwid tools to change it with literally only way I know of is to switch out hard drives other ram etc

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got banned on one of the main servers how long ago havent played the game.since because I couldn't find any hwid tools to change it with literally only way I know of is to switch out hard drives other ram etc
It's super easy to spoof your hardware ID. If you guys want I can release a free HWID tool. :smile: